Irreverentad's Relationship Advice Thread

irreverentad

thank you everyone for seeming to care in your own little ways :) some very wise words from some of you and its appreciated and you are all right in what you say. what a goal by plymouth :clap: could be on here all night going through things but just want to say thanks.

• Like 2

thank you everyone for seeming to care in your own little ways [emoji4] some very wise words from some of you and its appreciated and you are all right in what you say. what a goal by plymouth :clap: could be on here all night going through things but just want to say thanks.

Shut up you knob.

Bloody emotional rubbish on VT.

• Like 1

I remember an ex of mine... A right nut job, Once we watched Alfred Hitchcocks "The Birds" Anyway woke up one morning, Windows open and I'm covered in **** bread crumbs. 

• Like 2

Why do women my own age always look about 10-15 years older than me?

I'm either very young looking or women don't age as well!

• Like 1

16 minutes ago, Xela said:

Why do women my own age always look about 10-15 years older than me?

I'm either very young looking or women don't age as well!

I find that a lot of the younger women look older!! I chatted up a girl once she looked about 28-29 yeah she was 17. Grrrr fit as hell though.

im single again I ended with that girl I was seeing, her insecurity of her weight really out me off her. I just had no feelings for her either so thought be for best I ended it. Wasn't expected to react the way she did, she went mad at me and told me she really liked me. :o

There's a big variance, same as blokes though.

I'm in my late twenties, some women my age hardly look 18, others look like they're in their 40s. I sure get a lot fewer of the latter if I filter out the smokers, though.

• Like 1

I'm in the same boat, I'm 30 but I do have a young face so I reckon I could pass for 21. It affects me in that I see women who look what I would day around 30ish and don't even bother as I feel they'll immediately assume I'm younger than they are and they won't be attracted to me for that reason. It's kind of annoying.

That being said, I've seen some women online and on Tinder in their late twenties and early 30s who look rough as **** so maybe I should count my blessings.

I remember years ago i went out with a girl once who seemed fun, i said as a joke I was a gynecologist. To my horror she turned out to be a doctor and was asking me about all this medical things. It did not go down well. :wave: 

4 hours ago, Demitri_C said:

I remember years ago i went out with a girl once who seemed fun, i said as a joke I was a gynecologist.

Starting to see why your relationships don't last all that long ;)

• Like 1

Â