Irreverentad's Relationship Advice Thread

irreverentad

40 minutes ago, Ginko said:

Starting to see why your relationships don't last all that long ;)

Haha, actually my relationships do last long. I been split with my fiance since sept was with her 2 and half years then few months before was in a 3 year relationship.:)

2 hours ago, Ginko said:

Only kidding dude. You seem to have a lot better luck with women than I do.

Still not going to use the gynaecologist line, mind you!

That's because Dem isn't hideous.

HI GINKO!

• Like 2

Haven't really been on VT for a few years so to see this thread still thriving is brilliant... Just read the last couple of pages, some great banter. Great to see the place hasn't changed too much! :D

• Like 1

On 5/16/2016 at 21:39, Davkaus said:

Going out for a few drinks tomorrow with a doctor.

My face when I think about her literally earning twice what I do fluctuates between :blush: and :wub:

The word removed didn't bother showing up.

I'm fine with people who don't bother replying. Or people who decline an invitation. Or who accept an invitation, then change their mind and cancel. No matter how excellent I think I am, not everybody is going to agree.

But why exchange messages, agree to meet up, not bother showing, then completely ignore messages. What a **** waste of time. And I deliberately got a view of the door to make sure she didn't arrive, see my face, then walk back out. ;) 

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, Davkaus said:

I'm fine with people who don't bother replying. Or people who decline an invitation. Or who accept an invitation, then change their mind and cancel. No matter how excellent I think I am, not everybody is going to agree.

But why exchange messages, agree to meet up, not bother showing, then completely ignore messages. What a **** waste of time. And I deliberately got a view of the door to make sure she didn't arrive, see my face, then walk back out. ;) 

Sorry to hear that dude.

Has she texted you to say sorry and give a reason for her non attendance?

edit sorry just re read your post, about ignoring texts etc.

In which case, sod her off.

Edited by Shropshire Lad

Nope, or I wouldn't mind.

Spoke to her yesterday, agreed a time and place, her last message was "that sounds great, I'll see you then, can't wait". The next one is me about 10 minutes after the time we were going to meet "Are you running late? I'm at a table on the right as you walk in". She read it (Whatsapp read status, I owe you), didn't reply. :( 

1 minute ago, Davkaus said:

Spoke to her yesterday, agreed a time and place, her last message was "that sounds great, I'll see you then, can't wait". The next one is me about 10 minutes after the time we were going to meet "Are you running late? I'm at a table on the right as you walk in". She read it (Whatsapp read status, I owe you), didn't reply. :( 

Ooh the whatsapp read status. Both a blessing and a curse that one. Well a wasted couple of hours is probably worth sacrificing if it means discovering what she's like sooner rather than later.

Still pretty poor on her behalf. Onto the next one.

2 minutes ago, lapal_fan said:

She probably got nailed in the ass by some hunk with a huge knob.

Unlucky sheep man x

I don't see what the problem is, I told her that I'm down for a threesome.

• Like 2

49 minutes ago, Davkaus said:

She's an amateur, turn on flight mode then read the message and they get get a read report.

1 hour ago, Davkaus said:

The like is for the end bit... The rest.. What a cow.. No need for that at all. Like you say, why make plans and not even text to cancel. Onwards and upwards, move onto the next.

Â