Irreverentad's Relationship Advice Thread

irreverentad

15 hours ago, mikeyp102 said:

It's got to be straight into my boxers, which are then put into the wash basket

I do it straight into mikeyp's wash basket. 

• Like 1

Bumped into my mate's little sister this evening. I've known her since she was a kid, and although I could always see she was good looking, she was pretty much off limits. Tonight though, I had to admit, she is smoking hot. Had a really nice chat with her, and swapped numbers. I may be reading this all wrong, and potentially ruining a long friendship / upsetting a family I have a lot of time for, or even worse reading it wrong, but I'm pretty sure there was a spark. He doesn't live in the same town any more, so there's one hurdle out the way. I need to tread carefully though I think. DHUTWU is obviously the only reasonable course of action. 

Edited by dAVe80
  • Like 3

8 hours ago, dAVe80 said:

Bumped into my mate's little sister this evening. I've known her since she was a kid, and although I could always see she was good looking, she was pretty much off limits. Tonight though, I had to admit, she is smoking hot. Had a really nice chat with her, and swapped numbers. I may be reading this all wrong, and potentially ruining a long friendship / upsetting a family I have a lot of time for, or even worse reading it wrong, but I'm pretty sure there was a spark. He doesn't live in the same town any more, so there's one hurdle out the way. I need to tread carefully though I think. DHUTWU is obviously the only reasonable course of action. 

Spend a picture of your erect member to her. Never fails. 

• Like 1

9 hours ago, dAVe80 said:

F her in the A

• Like 2

Ridiculous suggestion and I'm sick of the immaturity in this place.

The clearest course of action is to bang her and just after climax, whisper in her ear, "Just like your brother does it."

• Like 4

12 hours ago, dAVe80 said:

Obviously I don't know how you and your friends are.  But between me and mine we have two rules, no exs or sisters.

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Demitri_C said:

Obviously I don't know how you and your friends are.  But between me and mine we have two rules, no exs or sisters.

Yeah, pretty much the same with us. The fact I know their family well, and have a lot of respect for all of them means I have reservations. Maybe I'm reading too much into it, and she was just being friendly. I'm sometimes shit on picking up on things, but I'm pretty sure the signs were there. Hard to say how I should go with this, as I really enjoyed her company last night, and under other circumstances I'd have almost certainly asked her out. I also think her brother wouldn't be too concerned, as he knows me well, and I hope would realise I'd not mess around with her. Will have to say how things pan out. 

14 hours ago, dAVe80 said:

Bumped into my mate's little sister this evening. I've known her since she was a kid, and although I could always see she was good looking, she was pretty much off limits. Tonight though, I had to admit, she is smoking hot. Had a really nice chat with her, and swapped numbers. I may be reading this all wrong, and potentially ruining a long friendship / upsetting a family I have a lot of time for, or even worse reading it wrong, but I'm pretty sure there was a spark.

5ZeKcBI.jpg

1 hour ago, dAVe80 said:

Yeah, pretty much the same with us. The fact I know their family well, and have a lot of respect for all of them means I have reservations. Maybe I'm reading too much into it, and she was just being friendly. I'm sometimes shit on picking up on things, but I'm pretty sure the signs were there. Hard to say how I should go with this, as I really enjoyed her company last night, and under other circumstances I'd have almost certainly asked her out. I also think her brother wouldn't be too concerned, as he knows me well, and I hope would realise I'd not mess around with her. Will have to say how things pan out. 

If it's a close mate I'd suggest speaking yo him first before making a move. Say you make a move she rejects you tells your mate it could all get rather messy!

Have you considered delivering the news to your mate as a musical number?

I've seen this work on the TV and some stage productions. If your not much of a composer yourself, this wouldn't need too much of a tweek to get the message over...

• Like 2

On 8 June 2016 at 18:44, Wainy316 said:

I got engaged in Jerusalem on Monday.

On 10 June 2016 at 18:38, Kingman said:

Bummer

DHUTWU, you mean?

(congrats wainy)

• Like 2

Â