Irreverentad's Relationship Advice Thread

irreverentad

43 minutes ago, Wainy316 said:

She was running 10 minutes late and was in a rush but got ran over trying to read a whatsapp message while crossing the road.

giphy.gif

• Like 2

Wow unless she has a good reason to not bothering to message you i would say she has done you a favor. Sounds like a complete loser don't worry to much about it. Some pathetic people get a kick out of these things. Pretty sad. 

• Like 1

13 hours ago, Davkaus said:

The word removed didn't bother showing up.

I'm fine with people who don't bother replying. Or people who decline an invitation. Or who accept an invitation, then change their mind and cancel. No matter how excellent I think I am, not everybody is going to agree.

But why exchange messages, agree to meet up, not bother showing, then completely ignore messages. What a **** waste of time. And I deliberately got a view of the door to make sure she didn't arrive, see my face, then walk back out. ;) 

What a bitch!

I thought Doctors hated people not turning up for appointments. Hypocrites!

Well, at least she never turned up, got halfway through a meal and then walked out. That's a blow to the ego, I can tell you! :mellow:

14 hours ago, Davkaus said:

That's really shitty dude. I really don't know what would make someone do that. She's obviously a complete arse so you kinda dodged a bullet there. 

13 minutes ago, Xela said:

What a bitch!

I thought Doctors hated people not turning up for appointments. Hypocrites!

Well, at least she never turned up, got halfway through a meal and then walked out. That's a blow to the ego, I can tell you! :mellow:

Wow, you've had that happen? What did you do? :lol:

7 minutes ago, chrisp65 said:

That's the alibi firmly planted in social media.

Now, on the presumption the police don't even know there's a basement hatch under the living room rug, you're home and dry my friend. Home and dry.

Beware the black light.

• Like 1

15 hours ago, Shropshire Lad said:

Ooh the whatsapp read status. Both a blessing and a curse that one. Well a wasted couple of hours is probably worth sacrificing if it means discovering what she's like sooner rather than later.

Still pretty poor on her behalf. Onto the next one.

We go again.

ee188e14836e0a2a7bb263b1d458d047_crop_no

• Like 3

4 hours ago, PieFacE said:

Wow, you've had that happen? What did you do? :lol:

I thought I was being suave, sophisticated and debonair while regaling her with my witty anecdotes and wry observations, but alas, no, she made an excuse to go to the toilet and I never saw her again! I thought we were getting on fine and she seemed to be enjoying herself. Oh well. 

• Like 1

20 hours ago, Davkaus said:

I'm fine with people who don't bother replying. Or people who decline an invitation. Or who accept an invitation, then change their mind and cancel. No matter how excellent I think I am, not everybody is going to agree.

But why exchange messages, agree to meet up, not bother showing, then completely ignore messages. What a **** waste of time. And I deliberately got a view of the door to make sure she didn't arrive, see my face, then walk back out. ;) 

Send her a really disgusting message.

Recent email correspondence from an ex-girlfriend-

Hi...

So, waking up this morning and seeing your name in my email was definitely a surprise.  A really good one.  This might be one of the best things I've woken up to in awhile.  

I think about you often.  A lot really.  I always wonder how you're doing, where you are.  You're right.  We did have something quite special.  Pure is a good way to describe it.  I feel the same way about you.  I can't compare our friendship/relationship to anything or anyone else.  I've talked about you to new friends from time to time and its always hard to describe what it was like.  All I know is, it always puts a smile on my face when I think or talk about you.   

It would be amazing to see you again and catch up.  I miss you a lot and I hope life has been good. You're always welcome in my home, wherever I am.

love always,

Sounds like a true friend, doesn't she? This chick was amazing. Half Filipina, half white, fitness trainer, total pothead, great taste in music and a complete tomboy, she could hang with the guys no problem. And I let her move to Los Angeles. 

Edited by maqroll

4 minutes ago, maqroll said:

Sounds like a true friend, doesn't she? This chick was amazing. Half Filipina, half white, fitness trainer, total pothead, great taste in music and a complete tomboy, she could hang with the guys no problem. And I let her move to Los Angeles. 

Oh I get it, You like the poo pipe ehh?

4 hours ago, maqroll said:

You might need to ellaborate more what you mean you let her move to la?

5 hours ago, maqroll said:

Interesting e-mail to receive mate!

First off, do you e-mail each other often, or is this out of the blue?

Secondly, do you still think of her in the same way she does about you?

Thirdly, is there anything preventing you from pursuing this to see where it goes?

Women don't tend to get back in touch with me due to my winning combination of awkwardness and neediness which drove them away in the first place. So I can't offer much in the way of knowledge on the subject. :P

• Like 2

28 minutes ago, Shropshire Lad said:

Women don't tend to get back in touch with me due to my winning combination of awkwardness and neediness which drove them away in the first place. So I can't offer much in the way of knowledge on the subject. :P

Keep plugging away mate, there will be one that finds it endearing and charming. I've not met her yet but i'm sure she is out there ;)

• Like 2

Â