Irreverentad's Relationship Advice Thread

irreverentad

1 hour ago, mikeyp102 said:

Back to the drawing board for me.... Three dates down, seemed to be getting on well, then last couple of days, less texts than usual. Then a text tonight saying she doesn't see it progressing... 

Sorry to hear that mate.

As a wise man once said - if that chick don't wanna know, forget her.

21 hours ago, Demitri_C said:
  Reveal hidden contents
  Reveal hidden contents

Sorry  I don't why know spoiler won't go annoying but as Stevo did it here's a image of the Indian girl I am seeing (the one on the right)

image.jpg

Fair play man, looks a little like Cheryl (Tweedy, Cole, Fernandez-Versini)

2 hours ago, Ingram85 said:

I'd post a pic of the missus but I know what you depraved reprobates are like. Aint happening :P

Why, thank you :)

• Like 1

On 15/01/2016 at 21:21, mikeyp102 said:

Back to the drawing board for me.... Three dates down, seemed to be getting on well, then last couple of days, less texts than usual. Then a text tonight saying she doesn't see it progressing... 

Ive just has the exact same thing with the crazy aftershave woman.

But got another match in the week and had a first date today. All good so far, seeing her tomorrow as well.

• Like 3

32 minutes ago, stuart_75 said:

Ive just has the exact same thing with the crazy aftershave woman.

But got another match in the week and had a first date today. All good so far, seeing her tomorrow as well.

Fair play mate. Funnily enough I'd just deleted the app, so will have to get it rebooted. Just threw me a little as up until weds she'd been texting loads  and seemed keen to meet up again.

55 minutes ago, mikeyp102 said:

Fair play mate. Funnily enough I'd just deleted the app, so will have to get it rebooted. Just threw me a little as up until weds she'd been texting loads  and seemed keen to meet up again.

As soon as you accept that every woman on there is crazy then you wont be surprised be their behavior.

• Like 2

I had my first shit test from that indian girl yesterday. She said what time we meeting, i say after villa game. She said come meet me now and im like no way as we discussed footie 1st then date after. She then was like in a joking way so football is more important than me? I was like hell yeah!!  

The she laughed and then asked what time game finished and end of me missing villa game talk.  Be warned men, women do this kind of shit early on to see what they can get away with!

Considering how shit we have been for the last few years, I'm surprised you put Villa above her ;)

Seriously though, why do they do these shit tests? You did well standing your ground :)

• Like 2

Â