Irreverentad's Relationship Advice Thread

irreverentad

1 hour ago, Shropshire Lad said:

Faye was always my favourite.

I particularly liked her dreads.

Got to be Lisa, she still looks great today! 

• Like 1

28 minutes ago, Xela said:

Got to be Lisa, she still looks great today! 

Yep, Clare is the new5h teletubby

so I'm in Cyprus and now the Indian girl is messaging me saying "will you be setup by your folks for a nice Greek girl?" 

26 minutes ago, ismail-villa said:

Yep. If she sends vag pics then you're as good as married my friend. Also, a little neat bush would mean you have to be with her by default.

Can't stand bush on a woman! I'd say the majority of women I've banged, and there's been quite a lot (because I'm rather handsome, obvs) have been totally waxed. I'm glad I've been sexually active during an era that it has been in fashion. 

Edited by Morley_crosses_to_Withe
  • Like 1

Yep. If she sends vag pics then you're as good as married my friend. Also, a little neat bush would mean you have to be with her by default.

Can't stand bush on a woman! I'd say the majority of women I've banged, and there's been quite a lot (because I'm rather handsome, obvs) have been totally waxed. Thankfully. 

Now i don't mean full on Amazon rainforest type bush, but a nice trimmed hedge kinda bush wouldn't be bad. I'm saying it like I get women though haha.

8 hours ago, Morley_crosses_to_Withe said:

Can't stand bush on a woman! I'd say the majority of women I've banged, and there's been quite a lot (because I'm rather handsome, obvs) have been totally waxed. I'm glad I've been sexually active during an era that it has been in fashion. 

Saville used to say the same thing. 

• Like 2

10 hours ago, Wainy316 said:

And then accidentally post them here so we can decide if she's right for you. Relationship advice and all that.

Has anyone actually posted pics on here of a girl they were new to seeing?!

And then accidentally post them here so we can decide if she's right for you. Relationship advice and all that.

Has anyone actually posted pics on here of a girl they were new to seeing?!

I think Stevo posted one once. Bikini, WB.

10 hours ago, Morley_crosses_to_Withe said:

All the better 'for the gonad a-go-go age of compulsory cunnilingus'. :P

10 hours ago, Morley_crosses_to_Withe said:

i find hair down below on a thin  woman a turn on, and when i say hair i mean proper hairy. it dont suit women who are not thin though.

Edited by Rugeley Villa

Â