Irreverentad's Relationship Advice Thread

irreverentad

18 hours ago, Morley_crosses_to_Withe said:

Anyone seen the hastag "wastehistime2016"!? 

Basically it seems to be mostly women who Dem identified earlier. Bitter, pumped and dumped sloshpots who've only ever chased after bad boys/players/blokes above their level who only want a slam, and are using the hastag as some pathetic attempt at revenge (or something).

Let the washed out, bitter women have their moment. Once they hit a certain age, hardly any man is going to be interested in them anyway. 

Edited by Xela

51 minutes ago, H said:

A relationship without arguments to me just gives the impression that neither party is that bothered.  Arguments equal passion.

I'n not so sure.. disagreements, differences of opinion, maybe, but full blown arguments,  nah, not for me. I'm not the sort of guy to argue anyway, I'll just agree to something for a quiet life! :)

• Like 2

3 minutes ago, Xela said:

I'n not so sure.. disagreements, differences of opinion, maybe, but full blown arguments,  nah, not for me. I'm not the sort of guy to argue anyway, I'll just agree to something for a quiet life! :)

wimp :) i see your point because murder also equals passion and i dont think we want to do that just yet.

• Like 1

When I say arguments, I don't mean in terms of pure rage, spiteful comments and all that kind of thing.  My definition of an argument is more along your description of disagreements, differences of opinion etc.  A bit of a row that dissolves into nothing once both parties have had a bit of space.

Though I still think murder is a good option sometimes.

• Like 1

11 minutes ago, H said:

When I say arguments, I don't mean in terms of pure rage, spiteful comments and all that kind of thing.  My definition of an argument is more along your description of disagreements, differences of opinion etc.  A bit of a row that dissolves into nothing once both parties have had a bit of space.

remind me not to upset you if we were ever to start an affair.

33 minutes ago, Xela said:

Let the washed out, bitter women have their moment. Once they hit a certain age, hardly any man is going to be interested in them anyway. 

I hear what you're saying.

Play the waiting game......

• Like 2

1 minute ago, Rugeley Villa said:

remind me not to upset you if we were ever to start an affair.

I wouldn't be stupid enough to start an affair with a Villa fan.  I don't need that negativity in my life :P

• Like 2

29 minutes ago, H said:

Personally im with xela on this i cant be bothered for arguments but ithink of you dont agree the woman tends to get fed up as it gets boring to her. Women are emotional creatures they need emotions to feed on and tell their friends and unfortunately that involves arguing.

But there is a way to turn this in your favour.  Make plans with her,  cancel on her on the day say your meeting your friends or dont even give a explanation. This will get the woman pissed off, and she questions why you dont want to spend time with her.

In some bizarre way from my own experience makes the woman want you more, if you do this a couple times. (but obviously dont overdo it balance it out)and also you get a good night out with the boys also so win win

4 minutes ago, Demitri_C said:

Personally im with xela on this i cant be bothered for arguments but ithink of you dont agree the woman tends to get fed up as it gets boring to her. Women are emotional creatures they need emotions to feed on and tell their friends and unfortunately that involves arguing.

But there is a way to turn this in your favour.  Make plans with her,  cancel on her on the day say your meeting your friends or dont even give a explanation. This will get the woman pissed off, and she questions why you dont want to spend time with her.

In some bizarre way from my own experience makes the woman want you more, if you do this a couple times. (but obviously dont overdo it balance it out)and also you get a good night out with the boys also so win win

I think you're generalising just a tad...

21 hours ago, Ingram85 said:

Did you use protection a lot?

100% believe in a lot of protection. For example. the others didn't know where I lived, never took them to my local, an phone was always on silent when I was with the mrs

Edited by foreveryoung

8 hours ago, H said:

I wouldn't be stupid enough to start an affair with a Villa fan.  I don't need that negativity in my life :P

Are you a woman then, or just ghey?

• Like 1

Â