Irreverentad's Relationship Advice Thread

irreverentad

38 minutes ago, Demitri_C said:

On Dragons Den a few weeks ago these two guys came up with a app idea similar to tinder but instead of one person you sign up as doubles (to take away the awkwardness) and you go out as a foursome than a twosome. I actually think that is a really good idea. One of the dragons (I think it was Peter Jones) invested so I would imagine this app will be big in next few years

God that sounds awful to me.

I'd much rather meet alone than with a mate. Being with a mate on the initial dates would be more awkward imo. 

• Like 1

33 minutes ago, PieFacE said:

I'd much rather meet alone than with a mate. Being with a mate on the initial dates would be more awkward imo. 

Especially if your mate end up taking over, and then taking both of them back to his for a 3 way

• Like 1

22 minutes ago, Dr_Pangloss said:

Especially if your mate end up taking over, and then taking both of them back to his for a 3 way

And filmed it and kept saying "PIEFACE, UR MISSIN OUT, LOOK AT HER WITH THAT IN HER MOUTH.. MATE, ITS **** ACE.. oi, who told you to stop?"

And then sent you the video whilst you're crying at home with your japanese cartooon girl pillow.

• Like 3

9 minutes ago, lapal_fan said:

And filmed it and kept saying "PIEFACE, UR MISSIN OUT, LOOK AT HER WITH THAT IN HER MOUTH.. MATE, ITS **** ACE.. oi, who told you to stop?"

And then sent you the video whilst you're crying at home with your japanese cartooon girl pillow.

Voice of experience right there. 

• Like 4

1 hour ago, PieFacE said:

Ithink it depends on your mate. Like ive had some epic double dates with some of my friends.  It depends on how you get on with each other. Also how dominating they can be.

Imagine though two mates a boy and girl decide to do it in search of another boy and girl.  It could be a laugh or a complete mess

1 hour ago, Demitri_C said:

On Dragons Den a few weeks ago these two guys came up with a app idea similar to tinder but instead of one person you sign up as doubles (to take away the awkwardness) and you go out as a foursome than a twosome. I actually think that is a really good idea. One of the dragons (I think it was Peter Jones) invested so I would imagine this app will be big in next few years

Destined to become the app of choice for swingers in no time!

• Like 1

52 minutes ago, TrinityRoadSteps said:

Destined to become the app of choice for swingers in no time!

I imagine it would also be fairly easy for someone like Tinder to add it as a new format within their own existing app, and with them already having a huge membership I'm surprised a Dragon invested in the other startup, unless it was for relative buttons.

4 minutes ago, BOF said:

I imagine it would also be fairly easy for someone like Tinder to add it as a new format within their own existing app, and with them already having a huge membership I'm surprised a Dragon invested in the other startup, unless it was for relative buttons.

I think they had this idea protected so tinder coukd not copy them. I guess there could be some kond of obstacles where one person might be fussy and the other not. Or one might be a heffer that noones attracted to so messes the other person up.

The other thing this app had was once you match you can all have a four way conversation that could be A laugh 

14 minutes ago, BOF said:

Is that like, if you see a girl you think you like, you hit the relative button then your mother can help you decide if she's suitable?

• Like 1

Some bars have singles nights as well. A female fried of mine went to one the other week at the Velvet Rooms on Broad St and said it was a decent night She's currently seeing a guy she met that night.

Its an alternative to speed dating but I guess still relies on you actually approaching women and speaking, which might not be ideal for shy people. 

2 minutes ago, Xela said:

Some bars have singles nights as well. A female fried of mine went to one the other week at the Velvet Rooms on Broad St and said it was a decent night She's currently seeing a guy she met that night.

Its an alternative to speed dating but I guess still relies on you actually approaching women and speaking, which might not be ideal for shy people. 

we need pics of this female friend of yours or she isn't real 

• Like 2

Â