Irreverentad's Relationship Advice Thread

irreverentad

1 minute ago, Warnock said:

I ended it stupidly enough. We were together for 3 years almost. As soon as we got a place together it all went downhill. Within about 6 months I had to cut it due to constant arguing and stuff. Yet, before that when I used to see her like twice a week things were great.

There was obviously reasons why there was constant arguments? 

3 minutes ago, Warnock said:

I ended it stupidly enough. We were together for 3 years almost. As soon as we got a place together it all went downhill. Within about 6 months I had to cut it due to constant arguing and stuff. Yet, before that when I used to see her like twice a week things were great.

Sounds exactly how mine ended

Just now, Xela said:

There was obviously reasons why there was constant arguments? 

Of course, just her being a woman and me not dealing with that. It sucks man because she does still cross my mind now and then. First love and all that!

Just now, Xela said:

I did use protection - I gave a false name! ;)

haha. i once bedded this big ugly bird very unexpectedly to my delight and i had her kids jumping in bed with us the following morning to my horror. anyway i was invited for sunday dinner that day which i obviously declined, the night before when we met she asked my name and out of the blue i just said keith,keith moon. no joke every time i saw her in town it was alright keith then suddenly she found out my real name and the one night she tried scaring me by telling me she had hiv, i just said yeah whatever.

• Like 3

2 hours ago, Rugeley Villa said:

haha. i once bedded this big ugly bird very unexpectedly to my delight and i had her kids jumping in bed with us the following morning to my horror. anyway i was invited for sunday dinner that day which i obviously declined, the night before when we met she asked my name and out of the blue i just said keith,keith moon. no joke every time i saw her in town it was alright keith then suddenly she found out my real name and the one night she tried scaring me by telling me she had hiv, i just said yeah whatever.

HIV that's really harsh. Although, reminds me of a time a girl I was "making love to" quite alot, found out I had multiple partners. She immediately said she was going for tests, as I must have gave her something. Luckly she came back clean as a whistle, an the good that came out of it, is that I knew I must be clean too, seeing that I has been absolutely smashing it for about 12 months.

12 minutes ago, foreveryoung said:

HIV that's really harsh. Although, reminds me of a time a girl I was "making love to" quite alot, found out I had multiple partners. She immediately said she was going for tests, as I must have gave her something. Luckly she came back clean as a whistle, an the good that came out of it, is that I knew I must be clean too, seeing that I has been absolutely smashing it for about 12 months.

Did you use protection a lot?

2 hours ago, Rugeley Villa said:

I once bedded this big ugly bird…  and i had her kids jumping in bed with us the following morning to my horror...

Bringing the honourable tradition of the British sex comedy into the 21st century :D

Confessions Of Rugeley.

You can see the poster. Pissing on drives, shitting in vans and you waking *naked to find random children in the bed.

I don't do telly, but I'd watch that Ruge, deffo :)

*If you were dressed as a vicar or a schoolgirl or something, that's good… Maybe better!

• Like 3

3 hours ago, Xann said:

Bringing the honourable tradition of the British sex comedy into the 21st century :D

Confessions Of Rugeley.

You can see the poster. Pissing on drives, shitting in vans and you waking *naked to find random children in the bed.

I don't do telly, but I'd watch that Ruge, deffo :)

*If you were dressed as a vicar or a schoolgirl or something, that's good… Maybe better!

Maybe a book would be better? 

To pass down through the ages 

regarding the constant arguments in a relationship well me and my other half were bloody terrible but thankfully we kind of sailed past it. yes we do still bicker and we do have the odd big un now and again but overall we are pretty good now. i need a kick up the arse every now and again because sometimes i dont make enough effort but things are and have been good for a while. its a miracle we are still together though but in my eyes it just shows we belong together. anyway enough of the soppy shit.

24 minutes ago, Demitri_C said:

Mate i love this thread i enjoy coming here more than the villa section! Great getting advice and sharing stories

I just realised, i am currently in Cyprus and i forgot to take her thong from under my pillow man my pillow is gonna reek when i go back!!

why dont she wipe her arse or summat?

• Like 1

53 minutes ago, Rugeley Villa said:

… sometimes i dont make enough effort...

Not sure if you ever can to be honest?

There's a basic level of civilization (correct use of toilets etc), personal hygeine and empathy (why are you crying now?  Did you want an orgasm?).

After that the bar isn't fixed, and thinking it's reachable is an illusion.

Just try keep it in sight.

:)

28 minutes ago, Xann said:

Not sure if you ever can to be honest?

There's a basic level of civilization (correct use of toilets etc), personal hygeine and empathy (why are you crying now?  Did you want an orgasm?).

After that the bar isn't fixed, and thinking it's reachable is an illusion.

Just try keep it in sight.

:)

you are right. my problem is that i sometimes go into auto pilot mode and just float through the relationship, not giving enough love(im not the most loving person anyway) and just not giving any emotion. i definitely have a lazy side to me regarding being in a relationship but thats just me and she excepts that to a degree. its like with sex, sometimes i want it a lot then sometimes i can think of nothing worse and thats not because of her but just because i go through phases where i cant be bloody arsed and having sex when you cant be arsed is horrific.

Â