Irreverentad's Relationship Advice Thread

irreverentad

Do many people cheat on their wife to be on their stag? Get it out of their system etc? I don't get that.

Does kissing a girl count as cheating or do you meaning shagging mate?

For me either but I think generally shagging.

Dem why ask her to marry you in the first place mate? Well done on binning off the nutjob after the stag though fella, excellent work

It's best done on Facebook, from what I've heard.

'Demitri_C changed his relationship status to single'.

Mate when I look back at this I made a huge cock up. Basically from day one of this relationship I was under pressure. Meeting her brother after one month, meeting her mum and dad after two then 3 and half months in spending christmas with near enough her whole family. after 8 months in every week when you going to propose, whats your intentions tc constantly. So a year and half in I thought let me show my commitment and propose. That will also get them off my back. Did it? Hell no made things a 1000 times worse. Biggest mistake of my life wa snot proposing for teh right reasons and I see that now

Thank god I am free!!!!!!!!!!!!

Haha thanks Rodders!

To be honest it wasn't planned so I'm a bit worried, however I think we'll get through it. Me and my then-ex, were trying to work things out and seemed to be progressing really well after being separated for a few months, although that has then ended up in a pregnancy! Onwards and upwards I guess!

Haha thanks Rodders!

To be honest it wasn't planned so I'm a bit worried, however I think we'll get through it. Me and my then-ex, were trying to work things out and seemed to be progressing really well after being separated for a few months, although that has then ended up in a pregnancy! Onwards and upwards I guess!

Congratulations. I can relate to how you're possibly feeling at the moment (although that story is for another time).

The worries you have are gonna be natural, suddenly everything has shifted, every decision now appears to need extra thought and I dare say that upon hearing the news, you were in a bit of a daze. 

But you sound like you're in a positive frame of mind, which is really good to hear. Congrats, again.

• Like 1

Dem why ask her to marry you in the first place mate? Well done on binning off the nutjob after the stag though fella, excellent work

It's best done on Facebook, from what I've heard.

'Demitri_C changed his relationship status to single'.

Mate when I look back at this I made a huge cock up. Basically from day one of this relationship I was under pressure. Meeting her brother after one month, meeting her mum and dad after two then 3 and half months in spending christmas with near enough her whole family. after 8 months in every week when you going to propose, whats your intentions tc constantly. So a year and half in I thought let me show my commitment and propose. That will also get them off my back. Did it? Hell no made things a 1000 times worse. Biggest mistake of my life wa snot proposing for teh right reasons and I see that now

Thank god I am free!!!!!!!!!!!!

Crazy families are the worst.

I'm 2 years with my gf and I still haven't met her family :D

Â