Irreverentad's Relationship Advice Thread

irreverentad

So tell me lads a man thats been out the game for last few years whats your best pickup lines I am curious :)

no word of a lie but i just used to say 'ay love you fancy a f*** and believe it or not it sometimes worked. bit blunt i know and i would not say it now as im a bit older but yep it worked.

I'm gonna be a dad

haha brilliant unfortunately where I am that us likely to result in a slap. I'm gonna just ho out there and use my cheeky self see how that gets me. I gave a few lines that will be coming out of retirement 

ive had a few slaps mate dont you worry about that.

I used to tell them im a paramedic. While im talking about saving pensioner's and babies lives, I buy them a couple of sambuka's, they then get all emotional that im a life saver, I then finish the conversation back at my place, get them naked (they obviously trust me cause im a doctor an seen it all before) and then weigh them in, job done!

Im kidding by the way before you call 999;)

• Like 1

i remember chatting to this bird in my local who i was getting on with and used to flirt with and one night i was extremely drunk and i basically said lets go outside and carry this on. anyway she declined and then i whispered something in her ear, my god she went up like a bottle of pop. next thing i know shes told her mates and they are going mad and before you know it the whole pub is in chaos. quite comical really because i started to lose my head a bit but it was a pub i spent four nights a week in so i was a regular who spent a lot of money but i ended up getting banned that night for a bit. my mate was pissing himself because at the end of it all kicking off im outside the front trying to pick this giant plant basket up which im not sure what i would of done with and in the end i just growled at this plant basket,muttered something then walked off. it was quite bad what i whispered in her ear though :D but i was very drunk.

• Like 4

• 2 weeks later...

I am actually on Tinder I am so ashamed of myself...but man its not difficult to meet women on this thing. 

I've thought about going on it, but I'm not on Facebook so I don't think it's an option.

I have a mate who uses it. He's not what I would call particularly handsome, he doesn't drive so he gets his dates to drive to him and he gets hammered after one pint and gets himself in such a sleepy, pissed up state, I still get asked about him around my village even though he moved nearly a year ago. 

Despite this, I have lost count of the number of women he's been out with having met them on Tinder or POF.

I am actually on Tinder I am so ashamed of myself...but man its not difficult to meet women on this thing. 

I must be doing something wrong as I got f all from it.

Nothing? Are you the elephant man?

• Like 1

Must be.... In all seriousness, I'm no brad Pitt but wouldn't say I'm that bad... Got a few matches yet when tried to talk to any of them never got more than a couple of texts back.

Went out with someone from POF last night but no spark there.

Must be.... In all seriousness, I'm no brad Pitt but wouldn't say I'm that bad... Got a few matches yet when tried to talk to any of them never got more than a couple of texts back.

Went out with someone from POF last night but no spark there.

dont ask them to marry you until you get to know them.

• Like 1

Â