Irreverentad's Relationship Advice Thread

irreverentad

In that case the answer is no.

It MIGHT be a (deliberate or non deliberate) tell that a girl is flirting with you. But there's probably just as much chance of it being a nervous habit.

Haha Stevo you are a actual legend in this thread. Just to update date you got another date with this girl tomorrow, you need to be a love guru I am telling you as I used some of your advice with a few cheeky lines and worked wonders. :mrgreen:

I havent told this girl I have been engaged, I think wait and see where it goes before telling her. You think this is right course of action?

Tell her when it comes up in conversation.

Don't lie about it. But there's no need to just bring it up. That would be weird.

I havent told this girl I have been engaged, I think wait and see where it goes before telling her. You think this is right course of action?

Don't lie about it. But there's no need to just bring it up. That would be weird.

Lie, lie and lie again. Never tell them the truth! They're only out to hurt you and steal from you. I go as far to tell her you're a virgin still. Give her a blank canvas to work with.

• Like 1

Lie, lie and lie again. Never tell them the truth! They're only out to hurt you and steal from you. I go as far to tell her you're a virgin still. Give her a blank canvas to work with.

I think the best advice anyone can get from this thread is to not listen to Mr. Pong under any circumstances.;)

• Like 1

Tell her when it comes up in conversation.Don't lie about it. But there's no need to just bring it up. That would be weird.

I think the best advice anyone can get from this thread is to not listen to Mr. Pong under any circumstances.[emoji6]

Naaaaar

• Like 1

Never a truer word said. Snakes with tits pal. 

• Like 1

Â