Irreverentad's Relationship Advice Thread

irreverentad

So I went out with this girl last night, went well I think although she seemed very shy to begin with but came out of her shell. we went for a drink bar closed at 12am but we sat outside until about half 2. we didnt kiss because I think she was a bit sceptical about what I was after. when i get home and I get a text from her saying "thanks for a nice evening nice to meet you disney(this was a reference i used for banter for something on the date) and she put a x for first time as we never did before this date.

Do you think "this nice to meet u" is a negative as in it was nice but she just being nice and she does not want to see each other again?? or do you think it implies it actually was a nice meeting  as I have never heard that expression before said to me believe it or not! 

I think you're reading too much into it! She wouldn't have sat outside with you for a couple of hours after the bar shut if she didn't like you on some level.

Do you want to see her again? If so, reply saying you had a nice time as well and how do you fancy meeting up again? Try not to overthink it :)

• Like 4

So I went out with this girl last night, went well I think although she seemed very shy to begin with but came out of her shell. we went for a drink bar closed at 12am but we sat outside until about half 2. we didnt kiss because I think she was a bit sceptical about what I was after. when i get home and I get a text from her saying "thanks for a nice evening nice to meet you disney(this was a reference i used for banter for something on the date) and she put a x for first time as we never did before this date.

Do you think "this nice to meet u" is a negative as in it was nice but she just being nice and she does not want to see each other again?? or do you think it implies it actually was a nice meeting  as I have never heard that expression before said to me believe it or not! 

You're already overthinking things

Whether or not you see this girl again isn't going to revolve around whether she put an "x" on her text or what words she used.

If she likes you, you'll go out again. If not, you won't.

If you're sitting around hanging on every text message and wondering why she hasn't text you back as it's been 3 minutes and 39 second since you last text her then you're going to turn into that clingy guy who won't leave her alone.

Relax. If she starts texting you then text her back. If she doesn't then in a day or two text her, say you had a nice time and you'd like to see her again.

If she says yes then brilliant, if she doesn't then it wasn't to be and move on to the next one.

Edited by Stevo985
  • Like 2

I think you're reading too much into it! She wouldn't have sat outside with you for a couple of hours after the bar shut if she didn't like you on some level.

Do you want to see her again? If so, reply saying you had a nice time as well and how do you fancy meeting up again? Try not to overthink it :)

i may be reading too much into perhaps. I did text her back yesterday saying i had a nice time and threw in a couple jokes that we had. But i havent had a text back although i didnt ask any questions in that text. So i am debating whether to text or wait and see if she mesaages back (she has in the past taken a while to get back some days) i dont want to come acrosa keen with this chick :-)

i may be reading too much into perhaps. I did text her back yesterday saying i had a nice time and threw in a couple jokes that we had. But i havent had a text back although i didnt ask any questions in that text. So i am debating whether to text or wait and see if she mesaages back (she has in the past taken a while to get back some days) i dont want to come acrosa keen with this chick :-)

She's probably on a womens forum now (shoppingtalk) and is wondering why you have texted her a couple of times today without asking her out! She probably thinks you don't like her!

Don't complicate things.. text her and ask if she wants to meet up again this week :D

• Like 2

I hope you are not referring to what I think...

d63siGg.gif

not really spoke all week because there are trust issues again, and friday night was something that had to be done.

Are you behaving yourself RV? 

Â