Irreverentad's Relationship Advice Thread

irreverentad

Anyone know any good interior designers round here who can offer a thought or 2?

No, no, seriously now, where can I meet a women 

Waitrose

you get to see what car she's driving

you can see if the husband is sat waiting in the car*

you get to see if she's buying kids yoghurts or milk formula

the girl on the till can't walk away

free coffee so you can make it a date

posh womens are so up for it in the salad aisle

* not always a show stopper

Warnock and Rob182... i'm going to offer some wise advice from my years of dealing with the more poisonous sex of the human race: Man up and pull yourselves together! plenty more minge out there  :P

Seriously though, remember the reason why you split up and not the good times. It sounds it was for the best in both cases so console yourself that you did the right thing and look forward instead of back!  :)

• Like 1

Anyone know any good interior designers round here who can offer a thought or 2?

The internet is your friend. There are loads of apps/websites a single man can use these days to get laid/meet his future wife.

Sluts - Tinder or Plenty of Fish

Normal(ish) women - Match.com

Desperate women - eHarmony

Men in wigs - Grindr

• Like 3

The internet is your friend. There are loads of apps/websites a single man can use these days to get laid/meet his future wife.

Sluts - Tinder or Plenty of Fish

Normal(ish) women - Match.com

Desperate women - eHarmony

Men in wigs - Grindr

yeah man, this day and age no single bloke should be going without pussy. the internet was a gift from the gods.

Seriously though, remember the reason why you split up and not the good times. It sounds it was for the best in both cases so console yourself that you did the right thing and look forward

Thanks for the.... advice :D.. I'm not bothered about manning up, I'm just more frustrated than anything. We only broke up because of a silly argument that got out of hand. It was nothing serious, no-one cheated, the argument wasn't really about anything serious, and we do love each other. So it's just a pain in the arse, for me, because she's talked to me about the possibility of us talking it out, and I'm honestly in a bit of a rut. Not knowing 100% whether I think we should cut our losses and stay broken up, or get back together, talk it through and both just stop overreacting to such small issues. Meh.

dude just sort it out, if its only petty arguing then surely if you love each other its worth trying to sort it out. if it dont work out in the future then at least you can say we tried instead of having what if's running through your mind.

Some, if not most of the women on these dating sites are either so far up their own arses their mistaken for the human centipede, or they're just plain **** nuts. I think its a rarity to find a 'keeper' so kudos to those that have! My one mate's managed to bag himself a girl who's somehow persuaded him within about 8 months to get married, move in to his flat with her cat and 'attempt' to adopt a child. (which obviously failed - and unfortunately she cannot have kids). But he seems happy so fair play to him. It's just if you'd have told him a year ago he'd be where he is now he'd laugh in your face.

My problem is I don't get out enough, which I should do especially at my age. I think I must have this expectation that the perfect girl is going to just come knocking on my door. I am a lazy and need to start getting out of my comfort zone...

• Like 1

Â