Jimmy Savile And Other Paedophiles

GarethRDR

• 3 months later...

BBC - Prince Andrew 'offered to help Jeffrey Epstein prosecutors'

Only a short one, so full text below.

The Duke of York offered to help US officials on "at least three occasions" in the inquiry into sex offender Jeffrey Epstein, his lawyers say.

US authorities have previously accused Prince Andrew of not cooperating with the investigation.

But the duke's representatives suggested the US Department of Justice was seeking publicity rather than accepting the offer of help.

The duke has been heavily criticised for his friendship with Epstein.

He has previously said he did not witness any suspicious behaviour during visits to Epstein's homes.

Prince Andrew's legal team has hit back at allegations from the US prosecutor in charge of the investigation into Epstein that the duke had provided "zero co-operation" to the Department of Justice (DoJ).

In a statement, the legal team said: "The Duke of York has on at least three occasions this year offered his assistance as a witness to the DoJ.

"Unfortunately, the DoJ has reacted to the first two offers by breaching their own confidentiality rules and claiming that the duke has offered zero cooperation. In doing so, they are perhaps seeking publicity rather than accepting the assistance proffered."

Prince Andrew stepped away from royal duties last year following a widely-criticised BBC interview about his relationship with Epstein, who took his own life in a US jail cell in August, aged 66, while awaiting trial on sex trafficking and conspiracy charges.

He might regret putting this in the public domain if (please god *when*) there is a new administration later in the year.

Edit - for context, this comes hours after it's reported NY Federal Prosecutors have requested through our government to speak with him

Edited by Sam-AVFC

The point is it sounds like they don't really want to get to the bottom of it all, at least at a national level.

The NY guys wanting to speak will not be the same ones from the DoJ dealing with Sacoolas.

• 4 weeks later...
4 minutes ago, sne said:

Ghislaine Maxwell, Jeffrey Epstein's partner has been arrested by the FBI.

Wonder if she will be put under suicide watch...

'Yes, we can confirm Ms. Maxwell is on suicide watch.

We are going to watch while Gunther chokes the life out of her with her coveralls'.

• Like 1

Just now, Chindie said:

'Yes, we can confirm Ms. Maxwell is on suicide watch.

We are going to watch while Gunther chokes the life out of her with her coveralls'.

Sadly we seem to have suffered a unfortunate technical failure with the cameras in this particular cell so we'll have to wait for the coroner report to find out the cause of death.

I always find the name of this thread amusing when it pops up. Which side of the pedophile ‘debate’ are you guys on? Personally I lean towards being against pedophilia 😁

With the above news I reckon Prince Andrew will be sweating more than usual? (or does he just pant 🤔)

Edited by LondonLax

They say Prince Andrew is the Queens favourite child- it makes you wonder what the others must have done.

Andrew has a new defence against that disastrous interview he did - it wasn’t him being interviewed he was in Pizza Express at the time.

Edited by Only2McInallys

1 hour ago, HanoiVillan said:

Maybe some of you have already read this, but if you haven't, what do you think is the story behind this picture?

EcCQ7hrWAAgFFoQ?format=jpg&name=medium

Couple go to blackpool and have their photos taken in an attraction?

What happens in Buck Harse stays in Buck Harse?

(Sorry can't read the article but I've found the headline)

Where do you want this anti-monarchist to start? In fact I think you can probably guess fairly accurately my opinion here

• Like 1

Â