The, he's finally GONE! Tell us your thoughts Thread

Richard

Do you THINK McLeish will be gone by next season?  

370 members have voted

1. 1. Do you THINK McLeish will be gone by next season?

• Yes I think he will
    • No I think he will be here

• Replies 17.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Villa debate on talksport at 8pm

I hope nobody on that show pisses me off because I am spending a lot of mobile phone credit being on hold while waiting to go 'live' and let them know how it is!

is it stan doing the 8pm phone in?

because his twitter today has summed him up, a mixture of tweets that create an arguement followed by tweets that agree with him

he'll spin it to make those who booed look like rocket polishers whilst having several of the better fan brigade on making it look like its all an overreaction

is it stan doing the 8pm phone in?

because his twitter today has summed him up, a mixture of tweets that create an arguement followed by tweets that agree with him

he'll spin it to make those who booed look like rocket polishers whilst having several of the better fan brigade on making it look like its all an overreaction

None of those pundits have the balls to speak their mind. Collymore knows that if he says what he really thinks of McLeish he'll make an enemy of him and all of his buddies in the game - Ferguson and everyone else. Sky sports / Talksport / BBC is just a big love in between former players who won't say anything bad about their mates.

The statement to me says "get behind the team Til we are safe then he's off"

Me too.

The worrying thing is if it says that to McLeish himself in which case we're pretty much relegated if we weren't already.

Or else this afternoon RL and McLeish might have agreed to part company at the end of the season - this could motivate the players more than anything. Statement would make sense then.

Collymore let Villa down as a player,does he pay hard earned cash to watch them every week

Albeit wasnt he in the Holte Upper last night ? or was that just a flying visit pre KO?

Â