The, he's finally GONE! Tell us your thoughts Thread

Richard

Do you THINK McLeish will be gone by next season?  

370 members have voted

1. 1. Do you THINK McLeish will be gone by next season?

• Yes I think he will
    • No I think he will be here

• Replies 17.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I think its time we the fans issued a statement of our own

To the clowns running our board and the tool we have installed as a manager

We will either Boo McLeish until his ears bleed every game between now and the end of the season till he walks or we just won't turn up to games then revenue will go down and they won't be able to afford to keep him and pay his ridiculous wages

I'm fed up of being dictated to by this board saying how they know what's best for the club e.t.c when they obviously don't because why would you appoint this mug in the first place lets face it appointing a manager who has just been relegated is going to work....

I see in the papers it states Mcleish has 3 games to save his job which I find odd as if we get relegated he gets sacked, if we don't he stays and we have more of the same shit next season.

edit. As I was typing the paaper appears :D

Given McLeish is on the verge of relegation for a third time in four seasons, I wonder how his record overall in his premiership tender compares to all other premiership managers down the years that have completed a full season. I'm thinking he must be in the bottom three? Anybody have any stats on that?

In reality doug would have fired him 6 months ago (not that he'd have appointed him in the first place)

i take it you never read dougs statement today then as that is completely false! incrediably ellis thinks mcleish is doing well and is a excellent amanger!

Somone must of recently put a wedge on Martinez coming to Villa as he is now 6/4 fav to be the next Villa manager.

Probably Randy. He's going to give the slip to McGinge as severance pay and tell him to fECK off.

I cannot see any circumstances in which he could possibly still be in charge ot the club beyond the last game of this season. Martinez will be our next manager.
He won't if Wigan stay up and we're relegated.

I heard some audio of Faulkner reacting to his carefully constructed statement.

I quote: "The manager has never once complained about all the misfortune this season."

Thats just plain wrong. Has anyone got a link to last saturdays MOTD after the sunderland game - it went something like

"Weve had more than our fair share of misfortune this season"

So basically he has complained about misfortune.

Â