The, he's finally GONE! Tell us your thoughts Thread

Richard

Do you THINK McLeish will be gone by next season?  

370 members have voted

1. 1. Do you THINK McLeish will be gone by next season?

• Yes I think he will
    • No I think he will be here

• Replies 17.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Some muppet on now saying that the young players are getting abuse!

He obviously never goes to the games.

He just said "apparently the abuse was bad last night". "apparently" Yeah he don't go.

switch it off.....you wont hear anything constructive or earth shattering exclusive...it will only wind you up.

As i have said his position is untenable and its only a matter of time.

There's a right **** idiot on at the moment, saying the fans are at fault for giving the young players dog's abuse. That was aimed at the manager you ****!

Why ?

He claims he's a villa fan, he has a voice on national radio and chooses to support Mcleish and make us sound like clearings in the woods.

Even today he said "if Mcleish wins 10 games in a row, villa fans will say where's the 11th?" He constantly backs up the idea that we only don't like him because of the blues connection.

The guy is a clearing in the woods.

I decided to tweet him, he retweeted me and replied and now my Iphone wont shut up and Iv got a bunch of people laying into me.

Dont know why I bothered.

This statement is a complete non event. Randy is the master of the bland statement. Nothing about where we're going at all. It's not a vote of confidence, it's a plea to fans for patience. I hope the fact that they didn't mention McLeish by name means something more though, get through these next three games and then we'll put things right. Doubt it though.

Some of the fans on Talksport are worse than McLeish for being deluded.

Ha ha they've totally owned him on Roy Hodgson

That was indeed funny. He didnt have a clue how to respond.

Cretin.

Liverpool fans shouldnt be allowed to pass judgement on anything. In fact, they shouldnt even be allowed to vote.

The statement to me says "get behind the team Til we are safe then he's off"

I **** hope so mate but the pessimist in me read "Right, we know it isn't good at the moment but please stop shouting nasty things at Sir Alex's lovechild as it is scaring the kiddies that we are using to try and get us out of the do-do that the grown ups have gotten us into".

Another idiot. Any normal people want to ring in? Pacbuddies?

Don't tempt me. I sent them a text which they read out in response to an earlier caller who seemed to think that the fans were giving abuse to the young players! What a dickhead.

Â