The, he's finally GONE! Tell us your thoughts Thread

Richard

Do you THINK McLeish will be gone by next season?  

370 members have voted

1. 1. Do you THINK McLeish will be gone by next season?

• Yes I think he will
    • No I think he will be here

Villa fans NEVER give stick to young players, or players who work their nuts off. It's our way and always has been. Talksport crap as usual.

Marc Albrighton has taken plenty of stick on here this season.

So have most of the youngsters!

• Replies 17.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Villa fans NEVER give stick to young players, or players who work their nuts off. It's our way and always has been. Talksport crap as usual.

Marc Albrighton has taken plenty of stick on here this season.

So have most of the youngsters!

Yep next will be Herd and Weimann! No doubt because they're not very good players or special, just hard working players!

That statement is hardly a backing. More like a plea to the fans to stop protesting and get behind the team until we are safe, and we'll take it from there. I'd be extremely surprised (and pissed of course) if McLeish is still here next season. He's a dead man walking.

That statement was worked between the 3 of them not actually saying anything but get behind the side for this final push! Anyone reading into he'll be sacked, I don't think that's true, they haven't got a clue what to do so easiest option is to back him! I honestly think its time for the club to do less talking! If I was AM I would even refuse to comment at Pre-match conference and say I'm only here to talk about the game! We have too many players talking, just give it a rest and talk on the pitch!

That statement is hardly a backing. More like a plea to the fans to stop protesting and get behind the team until we are safe, and we'll take it from there. I'd be extremely surprised (and pissed of course) if McLeish is still here next season. He's a dead man walking.

It smacked to me of the dreaded 'vote of confidence' from the board.

Perversely the loss on Tuesday and the richly deserved backlash against McLeish all played out in front of Lerner probably helped immensely. Maybe just maybe it dawned on him how bad it really is.

If he does not sack McLeish at the end of the season relegation or no relegation he really is as stupid as his actions over the last two years have suggested.

The simple fact is he either pulls the trigger or sees a further massive drop in ticket sales and associated expenditure.

Lads, simply put, The abuse that McLeish recieved on Tuesday was just, and long overdue.

One evening of pressure has led to a statement from the club, albeit one that means and says nothing, however, If we continue to put pressure on him then they will have no choice but to listen.

If we somehow stay up this season and he remains at the club we just stop turning up.

He will be gone.

Really cant see McLeish getting sacked! RL is too stubbon to admit that he **** up and I think he genuinely feels that h has suffered through injuries and will give him another season. In reality there are very few others connected with Villa that feel the same.

20th highest paid manager in the world! oh dear! that really is going to be one big **** up to admit to.

I heard some audio of Faulkner reacting to his carefully constructed statement.

I quote: "The manager has never once complained about all the misfortune this season."

Has he been listening to any of the press conferences? Does he genuinely take us as mugs? Does he really think one pissy **** statement is good enough?

Just get out of our club Faulkner and take McLeish with you.

I quote: "The manager has never once complained about all the misfortune this season."

Has he been listening to any of the press conferences? Does he genuinely take us as mugs? Does he really think one pissy **** statement is good enough?

The reason the manager has'ent complained about anything is because the manager STILL has not got a clue as to what is going on :?:

Sadly I'd get used to hearing this as I fully believe this will be the club line if the unthinkable happens. Mark my words you'll hear a lot of the "Such bad luck" line in the next couple of weeks.

It's not bad luck if you appoint a manager who's speciality is getting relegated. You basically get what every Villa fan warned you we'd get. Dire football, dire results and a dire league position.

I'm sorry but however Randy and the Villa lick arses try and defend the appointment they should have listened to the masses. I'd take the opinion of any long serving fellow Villan ahead of some no mark yank and his cronies who suddenly decides they're "into" football.

It's amazing that we all knew he would fail and that we all knew Faulkner was deluded claiming Europe was the aim but still they pursue with a majorly flawed plan. It's about time we got some idea of what their long-term plan is, because right now I think it is likely to have a lot in common with slinging a load of shit against a wall.

Â