The, he's finally GONE! Tell us your thoughts Thread

Richard

Do you THINK McLeish will be gone by next season?  

370 members have voted

1. 1. Do you THINK McLeish will be gone by next season?

• Yes I think he will
    • No I think he will be here

• Replies 17.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Right now everyone connected with Villa is hurting badly.

A win was in sight last night against Bolton after a strong start and the tenacity the team displayed, although ultimately we weren't able to hold on for the points.

On the OS now..

I stopped reading after this, hold on for the points, there was half an hour to go!

Has AM wrote this?

Villa Boas would not join us he will get plenty of offers abroad.

This. Anyone who thinks he'd join us is deluded.

What about DiMatteo then? Probably still has his house here....

Seems to be able to motivate players.

If he doesn't win the Champions League and become the Chelsea manger I'd really welcome that!

Right now everyone connected with Villa is hurting badly.

A win was in sight last night against Bolton after a strong start and the tenacity the team displayed, although ultimately we weren't able to hold on for the points.

On the OS now..

I stopped reading after this, hold on for the points, there was half an hour to go!

Has AM wrote this?

I love the way it says 'ultimately', as if we were in front for most of the match and threw it away at the end. We were in the lead for all of 90 seconds!

richard sneekes on WM is a muppet, making excuses for mcleish. saying hes a great guy etc. had to play the kids, injuries. not enough money to spend. quality of squad is not good enough.

thankfully the caller just on (some guy called paul) put it right. results and football has been terrible all season, even with our good players there.

Â