The, he's finally GONE! Tell us your thoughts Thread

Richard

Do you THINK McLeish will be gone by next season?  

370 members have voted

1. 1. Do you THINK McLeish will be gone by next season?

• Yes I think he will
    • No I think he will be here

• Replies 17.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

why have WM had horsfield and sneekes on today talking about villa?

WM have a daily football phone in at 6 p.m.

Each day of the week they have a regular guest. I can't remember who does what day, but he guests are David Kelly, Steve Froggatt, Horsfield, Sneekes and (I think) Martin O'Connor.

So that's why.

Why ?

He claims he's a villa fan, he has a voice on national radio and chooses to support Mcleish and make us sound like clearings in the woods.

Even today he said "if Mcleish wins 10 games in a row, villa fans will say where's the 11th?" He constantly backs up the idea that we only don't like him because of the blues connection.

The guy is a clearing in the woods.

Why ?

He claims he's a villa fan, he has a voice on national radio and chooses to support Mcleish and make us sound like clearings in the woods.

Even today he said "if Mcleish wins 10 games in a row, villa fans will say where's the 11th?" He constantly backs up the idea that we only don't like him because of the blues connection.

Perfectly put. 100% correct.

It doesn't matter one jot about the prefabricated club statement.

the blokes position is untenable now he has lost the majority of the fans.

He will never win us back.

Dead man walking

Lets just hope its not at the expense of our Premiership status.

Why ?

Why on earth would you choose to listen to a tool like Stan Collymore. The bloke is a complete tool and spends most of his time talking out of his arse. If he was such a **** Villa fan, he should have put a bit more into playing for us. John Gregory talks in his autobiography how a succession of managers tried to help him (not just at Villa). The club paid for him to spend most of a season in the priory clinic to sort himself out. The day after the season finished he checked himself out and buggered off on holiday.

The day I take him seriously on anything to do with Aston Villa will be the day I need sectioning.

switch it off.....you wont hear anything constructive or earth shattering exclusive...it will only wind you up.

As i have said his position is untenable and its only a matter of time.

I've turned it off... it's just getting me angry... They just don't and won't understand... they are blineded by the Blues link and will never accept we don't give a crap about that!!!!!!!

He should have gone today

It's a travesty he's still on the books

McLeish is a goner that is pretty clear. Let's hope the damage he is able to inflict is kept to a minimum.

What really worries me now is that prat Faulkner will remain. He HAS to go too.

Â