The, he's finally GONE! Tell us your thoughts Thread

Richard

Do you THINK McLeish will be gone by next season?  

370 members have voted

1. 1. Do you THINK McLeish will be gone by next season?

• Yes I think he will
    • No I think he will be here

for the first time i am going to say this:

McLeish OUT.

i never wanted him, but i said i'd give him to the end of the season to judge him. I expected 8th at worst, and said anything below 9th would be a failure.

never in my worst nightmares did i think we'd be going into our 36th game of the season with a chance of relegation, and the best position we could finish would be 15th.

F*** Off McLeish.

• Replies 17.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

@JamesNursey: #AVFC fans are doing their utmost to get McLeish sacked given the results but Lerner was at tonight's game & is still backing Big 'Eck

Well if that is true it just goes to prove what a useless rocket polisher Lerner really is.

Well Mr "Model Foreign Owner' you are not getting any more of my money until you sack the useless prick. Added to that despite my season tickets that is me done with Villa Park this season and probably quite a few seasons to come.

The only comfort I take from this complete and utter debacle is that it has cost Lerner somewhere between £150m and £200m to prove how utterly incompetent he really is. Thick as pig shit, end off.

As for tonights game it was great to see the fans finally voice their frustrations and their hatred of McLeish for the way he has destroyed our wonderful club. I just wish we had turned on Lerner and Faulkner too.

Think about it. Sack him now and put Kev Mac in charge for the last 3 games, he will get the point we need. At least that will go a little way to redemption. But I won't be holding my breath because Lerner or that clearing in the woods fuckner have no idea on whats going on or how to fix it. 50,000 Villa fans and the rest of the football world know it, but the two clowns in charge can't see it. Wake up Lerner and smell the bullshit McShite is telling you.

Sack him. Sack him.Sack him.

And cut his balls off in case the bastard breeds.

The Villa boss urged supporters to stick with the team for the final three games of the season as they look to reach the safety line.

"They can have the power to galvanise the players and I thought they were excellent tonight and it just turned," McLeish said.

"I couldn't say I didn't expect that to happen. But they love Aston Villa and they have got to show their love for the club and give the players the power to get the extra energy to fight these challenges coming up."

this is easy. **** OFF Now you ginger word removed..

Completely stunned by how remarkably similar this season is panning out to small heaths last year when the utter ginger turd dragged them down to the championship. How can this continue? Please, please, please someone explain how things have been allowed to continue in this fashion for so long? I am in a complete state of shock at that second half capitulation.

What on earth are randy lerner and paul faulkener thinking?

This needs addressing NOW, he must go NOW or we will turn into another leeds, sheffield wednesday and tumble down the leagues into oblivion. The way we seem to be heamoriging money, the massive drop in attendances due to the turgid performances and that KNOB in charge we truely are **** doomed I feel.

How can I face my workmates tomorrow? How can I defend our team? It feels like we are a ship dead in the water with the waves lashing over our bows, ready to take us into the murky depths with all on board to a dark, gloomy watery grave.

"They can have the power to galvanise the players and I thought they were excellent tonight and it just turned," McLeish said.

"I couldn't say I didn't expect that to happen. But they love Aston Villa and they have got to show their love for the club and give the players the power to get the extra energy to fight these challenges coming up."

Go **** yourself you **** loser, you aren't wanted here not because of where you came from but because of who you are and you inability to do the job for which you are paid.

You will never win us over, we will never back you.

Protests started to late we have **** ourselves. We should have hounded McLeish at every home game since Christmas. To late now with one home game to go. If he is still here in the new season we have only ourselves to blame.

If we get relegated and I hear the board mention he has experience of getting teams back up, I sware I will use fire!!!!!!!!

wankerwankerwankerwankerwankerwanker

wankerwankerwankerwanker

**** Off Mcleish

Completely stunned by how remarkably similar this season is panning out to small heaths last year when the utter ginger turd dragged them down to the championship. How can this continue? Please, please, please someone explain how things have been allowed to continue in this fashion for so long? I am in a complete state of shock at that second half capitulation.

What on earth are randy lerner and paul faulkener thinking?

This needs addressing NOW, he must go NOW or we will turn into another leeds, sheffield wednesday and tumble down the leagues into oblivion. The way we seem to be heamoriging money, the massive drop in attendances due to the turgid performances and that KNOB in charge we truely are **** doomed I feel.

How can I face my workmates tomorrow? How can I defend our team? It feels like we are a ship dead in the water with the waves lashing over our bows, ready to take us into the murky depths with all on board to a dark, gloomy watery grave.

Why are you posting this on every thread I've been on?

Â