The, he's finally GONE! Tell us your thoughts Thread

Richard

Do you THINK McLeish will be gone by next season?  

370 members have voted

1. 1. Do you THINK McLeish will be gone by next season?

• Yes I think he will
    • No I think he will be here

• Replies 17.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Staying in the PL with McLeish is just the same as being relegated

We will just be dying a slower death in the long run and we will go down eventually anyway

McLeish can not be given time with these so called "talented" youngsters he will ruin their careers by coaching them the most rubbish style of football imaginable just look at Hleb's quotes...

Just re-read the Chelsea programme, there's no way McLeish is going anywhere
I haven't seen that programme - but a "vote of confidence" often isn't worth the paper it's written on.

We will just be dying a slower death in the long run and we will go down eventually anyway

McLeish can not be given time with these so called "talented" youngsters he will ruin their careers by coaching them the most rubbish style of football imaginable just look at Hleb's quotes...

Here here Ash!

Except that if we stay up and are playing Premier League football next season and McLeish is still terrible (which let's face it, he will be) and we're in an awful league position by Christmas then finally he might be fired.

Â