The, he's finally GONE! Tell us your thoughts Thread

Richard

Do you THINK McLeish will be gone by next season?  

370 members have voted

1. 1. Do you THINK McLeish will be gone by next season?

• Yes I think he will
    • No I think he will be here

• Replies 17.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I would never want villa to go down. Some fans saying look at what's its done to Newcastle. Let's see how they get on next season. It does far more bad than good!

I am hoping somehow we can stay up, most likely by relying on others!

If we stay up then we must do everything we can to get him out of the club.

If we go down and Randy keeps him then he really doesn't care and we must get both out of the club!

I can't **** believe it. I really can't. He has to **** go now. Can I just ask, how bad was it at the final whistle? I'm on holiday at the moment so have no idea.

It got worse when the word removed decided to clap the fans as he walked towards the tunnel! He is clueless!

Where have all the fans gone that slagged off anyone who wanted to protest against McLeish?

'Support the lads' they said in their condescending posts.

Well fans 'supported the lads' tonight and more noisily than usual but what **** good did it do?

Some people need to wake up and smell the coffee unless they are too thick to realise what is going on at VP.

The next 3 games must be dedicated to anti McLeish chanting and banners because it is no longer a matter of which division we are in we need to replace McLeish regardless otherwise his cancer will spread throughout the club and it will be far too late!

Apparently he's taking a long time appearing at the post match press conference. One can hope...
He's already done his post-match interview. He pointed out that Kevin Davies coming on had a big impact for Bolton. Yes Alex! That's what a **** manager is paid to do. Make choices that can get their side back in the game you **** clueless prick.

Â