The, he's finally GONE! Tell us your thoughts Thread

Richard

Do you THINK McLeish will be gone by next season?  

370 members have voted

1. 1. Do you THINK McLeish will be gone by next season?

• Yes I think he will
    • No I think he will be here

I can't **** believe it. I really can't. He has to **** go now. Can I just ask, how bad was it at the final whistle?

At full time a few thousand had already left but it was pretty bad. The **** doesn't give a toss though as he once again clapped the fans as if to say boo as much as you like I couldn't give a shit.

He got dogs abuse for about 10 minutes after about 75 mins with most of the ground singing "The Villa is ours, the Villa is ours, **** of McLeish the Villa is ours " and " sack McLeish my lord sack McLeish"

Unfortunately its too late now. The damage is done and we are going down.

• Replies 17.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Taken from Skysports.com

Defeat means it is officially Villa's worst home season in their history with only four wins compared to six in 1994-95 and 2004-2005.

They have won only one of their last 13 league games and are in the middle of the fight to stay up along with the likes of QPR, Wigan, Blackburn and Bolton.

Apparently he's taking a long time appearing at the post match press conference. One can hope...
He's already done his post-match interview. He pointed out that Kevin Davies coming on had a big impact for Bolton. Yes Alex! That's what a **** manager is paid to do. Make choices that can get their side back in the game you **** clueless prick.

Ah fantastic, that means he's going to try to complete his mission.

nice post pacbuddies. Its like my boycott thread that was closed months ago.... looks like i was right and the sarcastic replies and the mod who closed it was wrong.....

Well I have refused to renew two season tickets for next season so I will be boycotting until McLeish is gone.

I don't care if we are in the Fizzy Pop League next season I will renew as long as I have belief in what I am seeing!

Apparently he's taking a long time appearing at the post match press conference. One can hope...
He's already done his post-match interview. He pointed out that Kevin Davies coming on had a big impact for Bolton. Yes Alex! That's what a **** manager is paid to do. Make choices that can get their side back in the game you **** clueless prick.

exactly, mcleish showed both sides of his shitness tonight

cant defend - coyle changed the formation and it changed the game, our defence suddenly became stretched and no one took control

cant attack - we take heskey off and bring gabby on but carry on using the same long ball flick on tactics, probably because it was working but the fact that gabby and heskey are different players must blow his mind

passing stats from opta tonight, warnock was 4th, the other 9 players in the top 10 are bolton players, **** criminal, the long ball at the end was as bad as we've been all year

Completely stunned by how remarkably similar this season is panning out to small heaths last year when the utter ginger turd dragged them down to the championship. How can this continue? Please, please, please someone explain how things have been allowed to continue in this fashion for so long? I am in a complete state of shock at that second half capitulation.

What on earth are randy lerner and paul faulkener thinking?

This needs addressing NOW, he must go NOW or we will turn into another leeds, sheffield wednesday and tumble down the leagues into oblivion. The way we seem to be heamoriging money, the massive drop in attendances due to the turgid performances and that KNOB in charge we truely are **** doomed I feel.

How can I face my workmates tomorrow? How can I defend our team? It feels like we are a ship dead in the water with the waves lashing over our bows, ready to take us into the murky depths with all on board to a dark, gloomy watery grave.

I saw a couple guys with a banner today, and it was getting pretty hostile at the end of the game.

Lerner could sack McCleish today but the damage is done for the season, no one can turn this one around now!

Please end the nightmare Randy, if you can't do that then **** off and sell the club to someone who can!

Dear messes Learner and Faulkner

Hate to say we told you so...... We are brutally aware it was 'your' decision and no one else's but remember the protests and all the up roar when you decided to appoint a second rate clueless defensive minded manager well this is why. Villa is our club and it always will be.

Everyone get a protest sorted out we need to attend this enough is enough now.

Â