The, he's finally GONE! Tell us your thoughts Thread

Richard

Do you THINK McLeish will be gone by next season?  

370 members have voted

1. 1. Do you THINK McLeish will be gone by next season?

• Yes I think he will
    • No I think he will be here

• Replies 17.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Blaming coyle for bringing on Davies at half time. **** embarrassing to have use that as an excuse. Wake up you clearing in the woods that's what managers are supposed to do.

SERIOUSLY **** OFF NOW MCLEISH

Owner supports McLeish despite loss

Aston Villa manager Alex McLeish insisted he received positive support from club owner Randy Learner after fans called for the Scot to be sacked after a 2-1 home defeat by Bolton Wanderers.

:puke:

Is anything else needed to mobilise the Villa fan base into action?

Don't want to sound like a rioting student protester here, but something needs to be done. Our fanbase has been far too patient this season, for far too long.

Lerner and McLeish are taking us down.

What the hell??? McLeish blames Bolton for bringing on a player who is strong and pushes people around and creates goals.... WHAT THE FRACK IS HESKEY FOR YOU FAT GINGER WORD REMOVED??!!?!

Do your **** homework and actually manage a football team! I swear, one more crack head comment like that and I'm going to find where you live mcleish....

This is officially the worst I have ever known Aston Villa to be, we are beyond a joke, the teams below us must be so fired up to see a sham of a team above them.

Reckon Shteve McLaren could be forgiven for looking on at what's currently unfolding, with a wry smile on his coupon (or at least a smile of relief).

For a couple of minutes maybe, until he gets another email from a Forest fan calling him a word removed.

Â