The, he's finally GONE! Tell us your thoughts Thread

Richard

Do you THINK McLeish will be gone by next season?  

370 members have voted

1. 1. Do you THINK McLeish will be gone by next season?

• Yes I think he will
    • No I think he will be here

• Replies 17.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

MON allowed both Cahill & Gardner to leave for bargain prices. I wasnt happy at either departure as I said at the time. He preferred to buy in HIS players, many of whom he fell out with!

I don't think McLeish would be so quick to let them go

THIS squad has exasperated 3 managers subsequently with their attitude & antics. Not to mention Gordon Cowans. MON ended up fighting with NRC whose since been sold. So there have been problems well before McLeish walked through the door.

Hes had his hands tied WHO he could get rid off because MON put them on big contracts lets not forget.

It's unfair to blame McLeish for everything. I'm not his biggest fan by all means but I don't like seeing someone being paraded as the fall guy when it's a tad unwarranted.

Any successful company needs good managers but they also need good employees, with the right attitude. MM has tried to tell us that there's a problem with some of the senior players, but it seems to me that some ain't listening. THE only thing they want to hear is McLeish out!

How anyone can defend this F****ker I do not know.... playing Emile Heskey in the midfield?!! We are a joke....

And for those who have been defending the Mcliesh record because we are a midtable club... who are in midtable- NO WE ARE NOT! WE ARE 15TH! BOTTOM 5! NOTHING MIDTABLE ABOUT IT!

Hence why I said your post was black and white, the world actually works in shades of grey and I say again, did we need like for like replacements for Young and Downing?

You ignored that question.

No I dealt with it, you made one big huge assumption. Did I say like for like replacements? We didn't actually do like for like replacements anyway so your point is utterly irrelevant. NZog is not a like for like replacement for either Downing or Young who are both traditional wingers whereas Nzog is more of an inside forward for want of a better term

I made a number of assumptions, thats what forums are for. Otherwise this would be a scientific journal.

No CnZ is not a winger, which again begs the question why does McLeish play him as such.

No ambition at all - gary neville

Should villa have done more -tyler

Theyve given the fans nothing - neville

Yet all these commentators say mclean is the man for the job and fans should shut up !!

Yet again he waited until the last 5 minutes to attack.

it is no coincidence we lose more leads yet come back from being behind so much.

Im sick of hearing us criticised for not likling him coz he his ex-blues - I dont CARE where he his from - HE IS FAR FAR FAR too Negative.

How long is this going to go on ?????????????????

Absolutely shambolic.

Yes, Man City are a better team than us, with better players.

Yes, we've sold Young and Downing and we're playing lesser quality players like Albirghton, Heskey and Hutton.

But do not go out and give it a go is just shameful.

The performances here, against Spurs etc are why McLeish needs to leave this football club. It's just too negative and I don't get any entertainment or joy from watching us anymore.

The next four games are vital.

A - Wigan

A - Blackburn

H - Fulham

H - Bolton

If we do not get a minimum of 7 points from this we have had it.

The games after that are...

A - Arsenal

H - Chelski

A - Liverpoo

H - Stoke

A - Man U

That performance against Man City was tactically one of the worst i have ever seen from a Villa team....

....and there is only one person to blame for that......thank you Mr McCleish

I congratulate you.....you do not have a clue.

It's Lerner who we urgently need to see the back of. He needs to sell asap, the man is an absolute first class idiot.

Yep - I would expect some movemewnt in this area over the next couple of months.

Despite his denials he has clearly lost interest - and it can only be a matter of time before he sells up.

On the other hand - if this him interested \ committed to villa - .....I would hate to see what he does when he gets bored of us

Â