The, he's finally GONE! Tell us your thoughts Thread

Richard

Do you THINK McLeish will be gone by next season?  

370 members have voted

1. 1. Do you THINK McLeish will be gone by next season?

• Yes I think he will
    • No I think he will be here

• Replies 17.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I thought my post was 'excellent'.

No, that's just a myth.

Nonsense. UpTheVilla26 has an excellent posting mentality. He loves to make excellent posts.
I have a PM from the mods of another forum, congratulating us for having UpTheVilla26 posting here. I have that message in a save file, and I treasure it.

No, that's just a myth.

Nonsense. UpTheVilla26 has an excellent posting mentality. He loves to make excellent posts.
I have a PM from the mods of another forum, congratulating us for having UpTheVilla26 posting here. I have that message in a save file, and I treasure it.
You win this one sir! :lol:

Bad luck, shit manager, whichever way you want to look at it nothing is falling for us. We lost 1-0 to a team that many have tipped to win the league. Cuellar should of levelled for us after Collins once again losses his man and we're 1-0 down. Bent had pretty much the same chance as lescott, intact harder, he gets his shot on target and hart makes a wonder save. That's football for you!

No, that's just a myth.

My apologises. It has since come to my attention that UpTheVilla26 posts in language very similar to Dutch.

I have no clue what game McLeish was watching but what a cluesless oaf he is. Words like excellent and outstanding in terms of the application and performance today do not come into what I thought I was seeing. I think he's a complete dickhead.

Bad luck, shit manager, whichever way you want to look at it nothing is falling for us. We lost 1-0 to a team that many have tipped to win the league. Cuellar should of levelled for us after Collins once again losses his man and we're 1-0 down. Bent had pretty much the same chance as lescott, intact harder, he gets his shot on target and hart makes a wonder save. That's football for you!

Indeed. As poor as the performance was it was a game we were widely expected to lose and somehow could have drawn. Still, some people love to moan. Anything less than 3 points against Wigan is utterly unacceptable.

Albrighton on the left and Heskey on the right was madness when we had N'Zogbia and Ireland sitting on the bench.

Maybe I'm just annoyed about the way we are going but didn't understand the third substitution either and think it just about sums McLeish up (although it probably wouldn't have made much impact on the game).

Null points... Just like against Tottenham and really apart from the last few minutes we didn't deserve to get anything out the game.

We did frustrate the hell out of the league leaders though.

WHY do we not start playing until we're losing? N'Zogbia & Ireland should have been brought on with at least 30mins to go.

Having said that but for a fantastic save from Hart & Cuellar not directing his header downwards we should have also scored off at least one corner.

Never get anything going for us though at the moment.

totally dreadful mangement, played for a 0-0 draw right from word go, left out Ireland and Nzogbia and bought in Allbrighton and Heskey who did nothing, ends up bringing Ire land and Nzogbia on far too late and when they were both on the pitch we actually spent some time in their half and made Hart do some work.

McLeish plays damage limitation football before any damge has been done. complete and utter clearing in the woods

just got back from work so couldnt see the game, we only lost 0-1 to man city? hopefully we played attacking football and used thefootball on the floor in quick fast paced passing?

did cuellar go to right back so clark could slot into the middle with dunne?

i bet ireland had a storming game against his old club, he will have been fired up for this one, i also bet nzog was fired up and played a blinder due to the arguments last week? hopefully they were supporting the front 2 of bent and keane with some solid play from gardner and petrov in the middle?

with such an attacking team who play the ball on the floor we should have been a match for anyone?

what happened?

If we had tried t ohave gone for them they would have ripped us to pieces with the movement of Silva and Aguerro. I am not McEcks biggest fan but today I thought he played it right. the only good chance they had they scored from and we could have scored ourselves.

We are not good enough to play these sides at their own game. It's when we have these tactics against Swansea and QPR that pisses me off.

If we had tried t ohave gone for them they would have ripped us to pieces with the movement of Silva and Aguerro. I am not McEcks biggest fan but today I thought he played it right. the only good chance they had they scored from and we could have scored ourselves.

We are not good enough to play these sides at their own game. It's when we have these tactics against Swansea and QPR that pisses me off.

Are Sunderland and Everton that much better than us that they can have a go and we can't?

We are not good enough to play these sides at their own game. It's when we have these tactics against Swansea and QPR that pisses me off.[/quote]

Denis, it comes to the same thing though, we lost/failed to win in any of these games. Regardless of who we were playing today, the performance was pretty much the same against any of the teams you have named. No having a go mate, just saying.

just got back from work so couldnt see the game, we only lost 0-1 to man city? hopefully we played attacking football and used thefootball on the floor in quick fast paced passing?

did cuellar go to right back so clark could slot into the middle with dunne?

i bet ireland had a storming game against his old club, he will have been fired up for this one, i also bet nzog was fired up and played a blinder due to the arguments last week? hopefully they were supporting the front 2 of bent and keane with some solid play from gardner and petrov in the middle?

with such an attacking team who play the ball on the floor we should have been a match for anyone?

what happened?

That's probably what Mcleish saw because he sure as hell didn't watch the same game I did.

Â