The, he's finally GONE! Tell us your thoughts Thread

Richard

Do you THINK McLeish will be gone by next season?  

370 members have voted

1. 1. Do you THINK McLeish will be gone by next season?

• Yes I think he will
    • No I think he will be here

Absolute Rubbish... Man City were there for the taking! They were poor by their standards!

McLeish is a cancer to this club and in the last 20 yrs of supporting villa- this is by far the worst period! worst than anything o'leary delivered!

• Replies 17.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

14th January 2012:

I am aware that the myth about me being defensively-minded has concerned some Villa fans who rightly relish seeing their team playing fluent, attacking football. However, please be assured that I share your desire to see Villa play dynamic, exciting football which entertains whilst, of course, securing the results we all want.

That game didn't just happen. It was a myth.

Terrible management. What's the point of playing so defensively? Isn't the point of the game to win? He wasn't even trying to play on the counter like against Chelsea (how to actually play defensive minded football). It was just hoof it up to Heskey, who spent more time playing right back than right midfield (lol). Need help winning the title? Come to Villa Park, we'll help you get back on track.

He has to go now. There's no excuse for that. Why wait until the dying minutes of the game when you're 1-0 down before attacking?

Just **** off. I bet he's not gonna come out and say that he's not a defensive manager now. Horrible man, horrible manager.

Straw that broke the camels back.

McLeish is finished here, abysmal performance. Playing for nil nil and only having a go in the last 10 minutes.

If Lerner can't see that McLeish is a bad manager, he is **** blind.

**** off McLeish

It's a myth. He doesn't play negative football - he said so.

Â