The, he's finally GONE! Tell us your thoughts Thread

Richard

Do you THINK McLeish will be gone by next season?  

370 members have voted

1. 1. Do you THINK McLeish will be gone by next season?

• Yes I think he will
    • No I think he will be here

• Replies 17.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

McLeish has just told Sky that he thought the gameplan for today was excellent.

That's right. Excellent.

Yep, I just saw that. 'I thought the gameplan today was excellent and we were very unlucky.' Delusional man who is at this point dangerous to the club.

Fair play to Dwight Yorke for calling him out on talking shit, albeit in very careful words.

He has just said ' If we'd took those chances earlier (i.e. if we had attacked befor ethey had scored) we would have been ripped apart'

I CANT BELIEVE WHAT I AM HEARING.

Then 'I thought the game plan was excellent'.

Does he really think so ? - Hey Mcleish we lost, and there was nothing for the fans. And that happens an awful lot with your 'excellent game plans'.

I really despair.

I agree that personal abuse shouldn't be tolerated but there will always be one or two people who let their frustrations get the better of them but most people here are just rightly criticising McLeish for his poor tactics and our godawful performances. Seems fair to me.

I can't believe he just said all of that in his post-match interview. The proof is there now, he admitted it was his game-plan. Absolutely atrocious, I know it was Man City we were playing but we were the home team. Disgraceful.

Sky are also disgraceful. They really only give a crap about the title chase don't they? They made that entire game about Man City and just touched on us for the last few minutes. Bollocks to you Sky, and McLeish, there's no excuses for that performance.

We need changes, and lots of them, but it's just not going to happen. Sad times for our club.

whilst i'm pissed off we didn't give it a go till too late, we looked pretty solid for a change with the changes he made at the back.

if we'd have brought on ireland and zog at 0-0 and gone for it after an hour we might have got something more out of the game.

if we'd have been too open right from the start we could have gone down by 5 like newcastle yesterday. we need to build on what was a solid performance for the most part today and find a balance between that and the attacking intent we showed against qpr and newcastle (where in the first half we looked very dangerous)

it was good to see gardner get a full game under his belt in what i hope will be the first of many. as has been said here the next 5 games are huge for us and we need to get at least 7 points from them. then we can take stock in the summer and move forward.

disappointing we didn't go for it sooner, but getting to half time at 0-0 was a much improved defensive display from us. AM made a mistake in not getting zog and ireland on sooner, but if bent's effort hadn't been miraculously saved by hart we woudl have had a point for our efforts today.

How do you put it right ? They asked -'win the next one' he said...How do you do that, they asked 'Cut out the errors' he said after a shellshocked moment.

NO - you don't WIN by cutting out errors - you just may CONCEDE less- he really doesn't get it does he ?

Great summing up by Yorke tho'.

Anyone can see it.

"Worst home record since 1987, how do you change that?"

"Win the next one"

"How do you do that?"

"Cough, splutter, erm, wibble, well, you see, erm...hatstand."

What a complete and utter wazzock.

I agree that personal abuse shouldn't be tolerated but there will always be one or two people who let their frustrations get the better of them but most people here are just rightly criticising McLeish for his poor tactics and our godawful performances. Seems fair to me.

No, the vast majority of the posts atm are beyond discusting and very much unnacceptable imo.

People can voice the opinion that their frustrated and they want Mcliesh gone without the abuse.

I stayed up till 2 when I have class tomorrow morning for that bullshit performance. Just fire him and put KMac in charge till the end of the season. No point allowing Randy to choose the next manager as he'd probably choose Bruce who I daresay is even worse than McLeish.

Not sure you can say it was excellent, an excellent game plan wins a game.

It wasn't bad though. You almost nicked a draw. Opening up against us can lead to big scorelines. McLeish was just hoping to keep it close and get a goal.

Don't get me wrong, I never rated McLeish at all. But when it works for Moyes he's a genius, and when it fails for McLeish he's a terrible manager. That's football.

whilst i'm pissed off we didn't give it a go till too late, we looked pretty solid for a change with the changes he made at the back.

if we'd have brought on ireland and zog at 0-0 and gone for it after an hour we might have got something more out of the game.

if we'd have been too open right from the start we could have gone down by 5 like newcastle yesterday. we need to build on what was a solid performance for the most part today and find a balance between that and the attacking intent we showed against qpr and newcastle (where in the first half we looked very dangerous)

it was good to see gardner get a full game under his belt in what i hope will be the first of many. as has been said here the next 5 games are huge for us and we need to get at least 7 points from them. then we can take stock in the summer and move forward.

disappointing we didn't go for it sooner, but getting to half time at 0-0 was a much improved defensive display from us. AM made a mistake in not getting zog and ireland on sooner, but if bent's effort hadn't been miraculously saved by hart we woudl have had a point for our efforts today.

Thank God he saved it then if it would justify more of that dross.

Â