The, he's finally GONE! Tell us your thoughts Thread

Richard

Do you THINK McLeish will be gone by next season?  

370 members have voted

1. 1. Do you THINK McLeish will be gone by next season?

• Yes I think he will
    • No I think he will be here

RunRickyRun and Mendi seem to be the same person, they both said exactly the same thing and both have stated the obvious..

Of course he will either be sacked or stay on...thanks for letting us know that information!

• Replies 17.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

@Dan_Pallett

#mcleish has left the training ground #avfc #villa

#villa say nothing decided 'he may be back' we've been told #avfc #mcleish

:shock:

FFS he's not the Terminator, I'll be back. The suspense is killing me.

Haven't posted on here in months but can't resist as im actually excited by these stories popping up.

As a man I feel sorry for Alex as im sure the players are as much to blame for the dismal season and its always the managers who take the blame.

As our manager the football was dreadful so I hope he is gone.

Lerner has flown in from America to speak with McLeish along with chief executive Paul Faulkner in the aftermath of yesterday's 2-0 defeat at Norwich, which was described as "woeful" by the manager.

Sections of fans again called for the former Birmingham manager to be axed as Villa ended the campaign just two points clear of the bottom three.

Despite the calls for his dismissal, McLeish yesterday insisted he would not walk away from his role and was adamant he could get the Midlands club back on track.

"I am not a quitter," he said. "I can totally understand the fans' frustrations and I am the man who carries the can for the performances, but it is also frustrating for me to watch that kind of stuff.

"It is up to me to turn the opinion around and will do my best. I have to get a team in that Villa jersey with a winning mentality and I can change the fans' opinion."

From the Telegraph.................

He is NOT going to walk away, so he will have to be sacked ?!

Serious point; I wonder if he'll ever get a job in England again? Obviously even lower league boards' would look at how he just destroys the souls of the fans and turns his teams into laughing stocks. I imagine he'll get the Raith Rovers job or something and just fade into -'What ever happened to Alex McLeish?'

Â