Chris Herd

ChrisNichollsToe

I was terrified when I saw him at CB yesterday as he was a calamity there last season. But he was actually very good, and the only player who seemed to care. That said, I wouldn't want him to play there again as I can see us being haunted by the ghost of the season past (same time of year too). Him in midfield along with KEA and Westy would be great though.

Me too but I thought he was our best player and the one real positive to come out of the game. It looks as if he will continue in that role if vlaar is still injured with Bacuna dropping out of the team for Lowton.

It's a shame playing well does not retain you a place in the starting line up at villa Kea, Bacuna, Andi, Tonev all continue to have chances id rather Herd for Kea ,Lowton for Bacuna, but who for Andi? were very weak wide right Allbrighton i suppose deserves a chance but I'm not totally convinced on him I don't want to see Tonev there he's brainless and lacks guts, Bacuna is way to casual noticed his passing square across to the CB? an interception waiting to happen I cringe when I see him pass!  

Disagree, thought he played the ball out well and looked for the simple pass, out of everyone he was the one looking for feet.

Think he is very much a lambert player, grafter, loves a challenge and can pass a ball. Also proved he can strike a ball, great goal against plop.

I'd like to think he can be our own DM, but I've stopped getting my hopes up about this kind of thing.

• Like 1

Not good enough on the Ball to play in MF. We are already lacking quality as it is.

He isn't any worse on the ball then Sylla if we are being honest.

I think he's probably better on the ball myself than Sylla myself.

• 4 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
Â