The Ex-Villa Player thread - Keeping tabs on old Villans

Moneill

Is Dariusz Kubicki still in jail?

Did Eric Djemba Djemba get locked up for his human trafficking Faux Pas?

Who was that Belgian kid in our youth team who got kicked out for some theft related issues?

Did Eric Djemba Djemba get locked up for his human trafficking Faux Pas?

Who was that Belgian kid in our youth team who got kicked out for some theft related issues?

Christian Kabeya. As far as I can tell he's playing in Belgium in some regional league. Remember he was the standout player the one time I saw him playing in the youth team.

Liam Ridgewell, Boaz Myhill and Keith Fahey all turned out for some Championship side yesterday. All were lambasted by that teams support. :D

Dion Dublin, Alan Thompson, Chris Sutton, Dwight Yorke and the legend that is Didier Agathe all played in Celtic v Man U legends last night. Although Larsson stole the show, he could still do a job somewhere.

Was MO'N not Celtic's manager for the night too?

According to wiki he is the manager of Polish side Dolcan Ząbki.

Dolcan Ząbki (Polish pronunciation: [ˈdɔlt͡san ˈzɔmpkʲi])

/\ Ah, so that's how you pronounce it.

Dion Dublin, Alan Thompson, Chris Sutton, Dwight Yorke and the legend that is Didier Agathe all played in Celtic v Man U legends last night. Although Larsson stole the show, he could still do a job somewhere.

Was MO'N not Celtic's manager for the night too?

He was but I thought that best that one wasn't mentioned

came across this, and made me Laugh out loud!! Taken a while for any club to snap up this talented player :lol::lol: didn't know he had signed for Hibs

Garry O'Connor Comments

Garry O’Connor has described Isaiah Osbourne as Hibernian’s Patrick Vieira ahead of tomorrow’s trip to face Kilmarnock at Rugby Park.

The midfielder signed a two-year deal this week after being freed by his hometown club Aston Villa in the summer.

O’Connor knows his new team-mate after spending nearly four years with Villa’s bitter rivals Birmingham City and believes manager Colin Calderwood has pulled off a masterstroke by snapping up the 23-year-old.

Â