Gary Gardner

ChrisNichollsToe

Should take Cleverley's place in the team if he does leave

Came to post this.

Same, although at the same time we shouldn't put too much pressure on him and we're still unsure of what exactly is going to happen in the summer. If we stay up and there is a takeover, GG may not get a look in.

Was that him scoring the Forest equalizer? He seems to have completely different facial features. Even if there's a takeover, I hope he still gets some sort of a chance,  If anybody is going to give him one you'd think it'd be Sherwood.

Was that him scoring the Forest equalizer? He seems to have completely different facial features. Even if there's a takeover, I hope he still gets some sort of a chance,  If anybody is going to give him one you'd think it'd be Sherwood.

That's him, and it look's like he is growing a beard! ;)

• Like 1

Really thought injuries had ruined him, so pleased that he seems to finally hitting his stride.

Same, I simply believed that too many of his developmental years had been wasted due to injury. Then again, I thought the same about Delph so I maybe should've learnt my lesson! Hopefully he can be our Ryan Mason next season.

Amazing what a run of games in the same team can do, something he has never had the luxury of in his short first team career with us or out on loan. It has been a bit of a stop start career for him so far, and hopefully he can now put those injury doubts behind him like Delph has and push on and take a chance here. I guess it is another step up to play in the Premier League (If we stay up?) , but hopefully these games in the Championship will help him do that and he can take Cleverley's place if he does decide to join someone else in the summer.

Such an up and down season for him.

Sheff Wed and Brighton he did nothing of note, then goes to a struggling Forest, new manager comes in and boom.

Interestingly they've moved him around a lot. He's played wide left/right of a front three and also sat deepest in a midfield diamond.

Very intelligent player clearly, and just like his brother, has an absolute cannon of either foot.

Would love to see it work out for him.

Â