Brad Guzan

R.Bear

Has to be moved on and not just because of his errors this season.  We need confidence between the sticks next season and Guzan isn't the man I'm afraid.  I know this comment should be in another thread but I've always liked the look of Marshall at Cardiff.

9 hours ago, HanoiVillan said:

Watching him attempt to get down to ground level to save that shot was painful, **** me even I could get down quicker than that. 

He must have cost us something like 6 points this season. He is the worst keeper in the league bar none. 

11 hours ago, Richard said:

No

Ok, I will then. His attitude is appalling. 'Chewing gum-gate' should have been the last time he was seen in a Villa shirt. He is being paid to play for Aston Villa, which means if h is on the bench, like he was, he should be mentally and physically ready to come on at a moment's notice. Not prattling about seeing who can spit furthest.

The lack of discipline and respect to the fans, bosses who pay him, few players who do have the right attitude and opposition was terrible.

This attitude has continued on the pitch where he hasn't been prepared to throw himself into where he is needed (such as the Dyer goal, Swansea goal) and cost us this season.

The goalkeeper position has to be the first one that is sorted out in the summer. This knob has cost us many, many points this season.

• Like 2

Guzan is another jobber who does not care. His mental preparation to the game is utterly appalling, which is why we've conceded so many goals over the past 2 years purely down to his lack of anticipation and concentration. This man is highly unprofessional and does not take his job seriously.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Dr_Pangloss said:

He must have cost us something like 6 points this season. He is the worst keeper in the league bar none. 

im sure was a stat before last week game that mistakes from Lescott, Richards and Guzan has cost us 24 points this season

Just now, heid3ster said:

Gets worse every game. At this point I wouldn't be at all surprised to see him pick up the ball and just throw it into the back of his own net.

He'll probably bounce in on the ground before a long kick and accidentally hit his heal so that the ball rolls into the net. Nothing surprises me with this supposed keeper.

Â