Brad Guzan

R.Bear

1 hour ago, PaulC said:

Wouldn't have had to go for it if Hutton had done his job.

True enough but still doesn't excuse him running out like a startled gazelle and being beaten in the challenge by a man half the size

although he did get out muscled by a dwarf in that Leicester game at the start of the season so bottling the challenge isn't new really 

• Like 1

1 minute ago, rodders0223 said:

He isn't.

No point arguing they are both gash and so is Steer and need to be replaced!! Someone like Sam Johnstone (Who is out of contract at Man Utd) or Daniel Bentley (Out of contract at Southend) would be worth getting in!!

• Like 1

I've always been a big fan of Guzan, but his mistake today really was terrible.

Best for everyone if he goes at the end of the season, I would hate for him to stick around and piss all over the memories of what a good keeper he has been for us in the past.

15 minutes ago, poitier said:

I've always been a big fan of Guzan, but his mistake today really was terrible.

Best for everyone if he goes at the end of the season, I would hate for him to stick around and piss all over the memories of what a good keeper he has been for us in the past.

The end of last season and all of this season have already pissed away he's good 18 months or so. **** terrible player. 

2 hours ago, Jimzk5 said:

True enough but still doesn't excuse him running out like a startled gazelle and being beaten in the challenge by a man half the size

although he did get out muscled by a dwarf in that Leicester game at the start of the season so bottling the challenge isn't new really 

can't argue with that but it cant be easy being a goalkeeper at Villa with such a crap back four to protect you. 

Â