Stephen Warnock

KSV

Looked good going forward but was back to them horrific reckless tackles in dangerous areas again. Lucky to stay on the pitch

though was a cracking "tackle" on Barton ;)

Agree.

He does go forward well, but he WILL cost us games. And I did'nt like the way he laughed off giving away a foul in such a dodgy place.

If there is a highlight reel of Yesterday's game, I hope Warnock's free kick makes the cut.

Free kick on the left hand side of the pitch, hoof it to the right hand side, out of play, for an opposition throw-in. Quality.

Thought I'd say again but after 18 months of poor performances I wanted him out, but to fair today he's been excellent again. Defended well and got forward impressively. Only really had the one bad game this season imo so i hope he keeps it up.

glad to see him back to the sort of form which made us buy him.

I think after reading the programme saturday a lot of credit has to go to adrian lamb our fitness coach who warnock knew from blackburn and warnock says hes got his fitness levels up and its defo showing so far in his performances. Hopefully he carries this on all season.

It shows what just how obviously clueless Houilier was...!

With the form Warnock was showing last season, anyone persisting with him would've been obviously clueless. I'm pleased he's playing well again, as it's good to have an experienced left back in the side, but he was absolutely horrible before he was dropped.

Â