Stephen Warnock

KSV

Don't think he's been nearly as bad as some of the drama queens on here would have you believe. But I suppose if you have very little in your life then you have to find something to moan about!

by no means our worst player, he has had one bad game so far. Delph has had 3 crap ones and Nzogbia has a full house of 4 crap ones and if Im honest I thought Hutton was about as cack as Warnock against Everton

He was awful against Everton. No excuses can be made for that performance. His positioning and tackling were awful throughout the match. He looked like an amateur and that's not being harsh...

I don't think he gives a F**k

He's in his autumn years now, hates being at the club and goes through the motions week in week out

Jesus, give the guy a break. One bad game in the same game as several other poor performances is no crime. Some always look for a scapegoat even when things are going well.

Precisely.

Its the attitude that had me in two minds whether to go tomorrow, since im always next to some moaning fanny attending his first match in 12 months.

I cant be bothered even arguing with them any more, since they trust the internet more than people whom actually attend the games.

Jesus, give the guy a break. One bad game in the same game as several other poor performances is no crime. Some always look for a scapegoat even when things are going well.

Precisely.

Its the attitude that had me in two minds whether to go tomorrow, since im always next to some moaning fanny attending his first match in 12 months.

I cant be bothered even arguing with them any more, since they trust the internet more than people whom actually attend the games.

I attend the games and I moan when people play as shite as Warnock did against Everton. There's no excuse for it. Fair enough if you're happy to sit there and watch someone taking the piss...

Anyway, hopefully he will have a good one today. He is much better than his performance against Everton suggests.

He was awful against Everton. No excuses can be made for that performance. His positioning and tackling were awful throughout the match. He looked like an amateur and that's not being harsh...

I don't think he gives a F**k

He's in his autumn years now, hates being at the club and goes through the motions week in week out

laughable comment IMO....

he's been one of our most committed players on the pitch this season....

throwing himself into tackles and making blocks...

im not Warnocks biggest fan at all but comments like yours actually make me feel sorry for him

i

Thought him and Given were positives today. Never seen a man get so many niggles and knocks during a game, and to his credit today he came roaring back from his injury in the 1st half. Reading tonight he's got a hip problem, to throw himself into tackles how he did is what I love to see, proper trooper today.

He was ok apart from a 2 minute spell in the second half when he was a man possessed, where did that come from!?

Was sat in the Doug Ellis, just above his "moment" of amazing defending in the 2nd half.... practically everyone stood up & applauded him after he somehow managed to take the ball of the Newcastle player a second time.

Â