The staying in OT as the VT forum is soul destroying thread

dAVe80

I made an error and posted in the manager thread today. Apparently as I go against the majority on there I am living in a fantasy world.

Most of the people posting in there no F all about football or the Villa so I will leave them to it.

If your post contained any of the following......

Rationale

Perspective

Reasoned argument

Evidence

......you will undoubtedly (and rightly) have been hounded out of the thread. ;)

Wow, it's like a breath of fresh air in here. I must come in more often.

Anyone for tea and cakes?

I have sampled your cakes on many occasions. Not specifically your cakes, but the cakes you refer to.

It's not often you eat something which then makes you feel hungrier than you were before. Black magic I tell you.

Here's an idea. If we start posting constantly here, it'll mean people on the main forum won't have as much internetty to spout all the bollocks. Posting incessantly. Everything that comes into your head. Once you can view your message, post another and so on...

How theunderstudy posts everyday

I enjoy making jokes in the VT section. I know I shouldn't because it angers people more than usual... but it's pretty funny!

:lol:

I started off doing the same, but I kind of lost the will in the end.

I said I wouldn't go on until a new manager was in place, but I may wait a little while yet, for it to all die down.

Amused by the number of people who have now decided that Randy has decided he's had enough and just wants his money back. To be fair, if I was Randy and was getting this much abuse (after all the good he's done), I'd be offski too.

I enjoy making jokes in the VT section. I know I shouldn't because it angers people more than usual... but it's pretty funny!

:lol:

That was the rationale behind my "What I had for lunch press conference" riff.

It used up a page or so.

This thread is great. I am so embarrassed by the vitriol and behaviour of some of our so called "supporters". It is Villa, I will always be there, home and away when possible. By the way, what's happened to some of the "long established" posters lately? Richard is the first one that springs to mind, where's he gone, has he been red carded or something, several others missing too, - unless they're just staying off there of course! Well done on this thread though.

Amused by the number of people who have now decided that Randy has decided he's had enough and just wants his money back. To be fair, if I was Randy and was getting this much abuse (after all the good he's done), I'd be offski too.

I'm amused by the logic that he's devaluing his asset in order to sell it!

People commonly blame bankers for the state of our economy, but if this is the grasp of economics the general public has I'm amazed the economy is doing as well as it is.

I'm amused by the logic that he's devaluing his asset in order to sell it!

People commonly blame bankers for the state of our economy, but if this is the grasp of economics the general public has I'm amazed the economy is doing as well as it is.

Quite stunning reaction and a fantastic gaping chasm in the logic. RL hires a manager that some (one could even say many) are not in favour of. This clearly shows he is no longer interested and will undoubtedly precipitate the sale of the club, but not until he has sold all the best players first. *rolly-eyes-gif*