The staying in OT as the VT forum is soul destroying thread

dAVe80

I'm in. Don't like the main forum much as is, everyone gets so pissy.

And Mike, I noticed but I haven't been posting myself. Welcome back!!!

I waste most working days in the manager thread. I take a call, do a bit of work.. refresh the page and it has 10 new pages. I feel the need to check it, incase something actually happened... but then it just turns out it's people slating the newest favourite.

SICK OF IT

The people in the main thread, who retaliated to vivalasazules (long live the blues..), even though i said it would happen, have now spawned this thread on their forums :lol:

knobs.

Tada!

One of the inbreds on that thread reckons WE are jealous of THEM.

That just about says it all doesn't it?

As you can guess from my sign up date compared to my post count i dont post much. Its mainly because the main site is shockingly bad. I read the first page of most topics to see what the actual 'News' is then stop. Had a look in there an there's topic titled something like randy invest or sell up. that's ridicules, or someone posts a mock up of the kick and the first post after is ' no way thats real' etc etc' i know it would be boring if everyone agreed with each other but some arguments have me doubting the educational system.

The people in the main thread, who retaliated to vivalasazules (long live the blues..), even though i said it would happen, have now spawned this thread on their forums :lol:

knobs.

Tada!

One of the inbreds on that thread reckons WE are jealous of THEM.

That just about says it all doesn't it?

I also liked the comment about Villa fans hating sha because they'd been bullied by their mongy followers when they were kids. Obviously proud of being bullies.

All I have learned over the past few days of reading the biggest thread on there is about where private jets are going, what bookie is pushing as betting odds and whether or not Carlo Ancelotti likes to take his holidays in Corsica.

....oh and I've had a laugh at how sensitive and impatient some of our fanbase are.

I say boycott!

It's hilarious if you don't take it seriously and just laugh at the muppets believing everything that appears on twitter. The constant "x's odds have just dropped, omg why, it must be him, we're all doomed!" is brilliant.

How many times the likes of Kendrick have been wrong about this and people still hang on their every word like it's gospel is stunning.