The staying in OT as the VT forum is soul destroying thread

dAVe80

Yep, I figured it would be. Has anyone threatened to set fire to themselves, on the steps of the Holte End, if (insert name of current linked manager here) is appointed yet?

I think some people need to step away and go live in a field for the next week for the sake of their own well being.

I won't be able to sleep soundly tonight knowing that some of these people are close to sharp objects. It can't end well.

It's a chilling insight into the minds of Villa fans.

Aye, "We're not fickle but god help you if you employ this person I don't like because I'll be done with this club I HATE YOU I HATE YOU I HATE YOU ps If you get Ancelotti I'll love you forever".

It's a chilling insight into the minds of Villa fans.

Aye, "We're not fickle but god help you if you employ this person I don't like because I'll be done with this club I HATE YOU I HATE YOU I HATE YOU ps If you get Ancelotti I'll love you forever".

:lol:

I think I am going to struggle to continue supporting Villa after reading the General's thread. It's embarassing and I don't want to be associated with some of these idiots. People jumping to conclusions and acting like the McCleish talk is gospel.

We don't deserve these owners.

• Like 1

I think I am going to struggle to continue supporting Villa after reading the General's thread.

well just remember that the internet is a medium for frustrated idiots to vent in stupid ways. Every team has a group of morons as fans and it seems that all of Villa's have come out during this manager search

I think I am going to struggle to continue supporting Villa after reading the General's thread. It's embarassing and I don't want to be associated with some of these idiots. People jumping to conclusions and acting like the McCleish talk is gospel.

We don't deserve these owners.

Staggering how many people seem to have utter faith in the press and treat everything written as the truth - no matter how stupid or groundless it may be.

Sometimes I almost wish Randy had never bought the club in the first place. He seems like far too good a guy to have to put up with all this.

I would consider myself a pretty die-hard fan (although my attendances have dropped-off somewhat since moving "down-south") but for all the love I have for the team, I always try to ensure I keep a rational and even-keeled approach to supporting the club I love. I'm beginning to wonder if an undiagnosed case of rabies is spreading through that part of the site.

What I really struggle to understand is why anyone would stop watching Villa, if X Manager is in charge of the club? As long as the team was called Aston Villa I'd watch them anywhere, at any time, with any players, and any manager. I love Aston Villa, not the owner, not the chairman, not the manger, not even the players. Sure I have my favourites, and I have opinions on who I'd like to see at the club, but at the end of the day it doesn't matter, as long as Aston Villa Football Club exists.