The staying in OT as the VT forum is soul destroying thread

dAVe80

So do they have a new manager yet?!

Nope, and we've had 388 pages of teeth-gnashing, wailing and bollocks :crylaugh:

That's just part 3. There was another 416 pages of the original manager thread, and 383 in part two!

We've over 1000 pages (or 15,000 posts) of teeth-gnashing, wailing and bollocks.

So do they have a new manager yet?!

What is this 'they' of which you speak?

As for manager updates, I'm happy with twitter thanks. You just choose to not follow the edjits and hey presto, intelligent and informative comments.

One of the inbreds on that thread reckons WE are jealous of THEM.

That just about says it all doesn't it?

That would be like being jealous of your mate who is routinely raped by his granddad, because he's getting more sex than you....

I love on topic. I love to throw the odd hissing grenade of ill thought out troll, to see who bites. I thought the "ellis in" thread was priceless, and regret its early lock. I though it had real potential...

I love to throw the odd hissing grenade of ill thought out troll, to see who bites. I thought the "ellis in" thread was priceless, and regret its early lock. I though it had real potential...

:suspect::detect:

:) Consider yourself flagged!

I love on topic. I love to throw the odd hissing grenade of ill thought out troll, to see who bites. I thought the "ellis in" thread was priceless, and regret its early lock. I though it had real potential...

Bollocks! That thread was entirely serious and you know it.

Even if it wasn't then it was blatant PFE and a pathetic attempt to get a reaction, which is surely against the site rules, and is something you should be aware of considering you've been around so long.

Try page 440 of manager thread...see one poster in particular's diatribe against Randy.

Shameful.

I saw that, the blokes a rocket polisher, doesnt deserve to support the villa and he is better off joining the ranks of the sibling shaggers up the road.

I dont normally agree with following trends from other forums and more popular social network sites but adding an 'ignore this user' button on here would do wonders.

I hope to god no-one of any importance takes any notice of the dross and bile that is posted on the main forum.

I can't believe the site crashed because of something that happened down the sty ! Can we not just ban guests whilst traffic is high ?

Have you tried viewing the VT forum as a guest since about 4pm?

I can't believe the site crashed because of something that happened down the sty ! Can we not just ban guests whilst traffic is high ?

Have you tried viewing the VT forum as a guest since about 4pm?

Not sure. I think my VT is set to auto login . I'm guessing that guests were banned then and I'm talking out of my arse ? :oops:

Guests wouldn't have been able to access posts in VY or OF. I really need to get the new database server sorted though.

Your house might bring down the national grid when we actually do appoint someone you know ! :D