The staying in OT as the VT forum is soul destroying thread

dAVe80

After reading a few pages of the Stewart Downing thread, I'm here again. A greedy, back stabbing footballer goes back on his word and forces a transfer, so obviously it's Randy's fault, and the main forum goes into meltdown again. :bang:

With the breaking news of DJ talking to the bin dippers, its going to go into meltdown now. Surely these braindead simpletons realise there are more important things going on than a jawdee money grabber joining the scousers?

But thats it, its not a discussion is it, if we were able to discuss it we wouldnt be in this topic, as it stands its people on opposing sides shouting and screaming at each other until they pass out as to why they are right, everyone else is wrong until everyone goes deaf or another situation arises that puts the heart and morals of this great, ambitious, famous world beating club in jeapordy.

No, im not generalising everyone who has a different opinion to me, im all for listening to those that can discuss their opposing views, but as i said, its not a discussion, with the usual suspects I referred to its more of a never ending foghorn in your ear not giving you a chance to have your say and be listened to.

Oh, :thumb:

No, im not generalising everyone who has a different opinion to me, im all for listening to those that can discuss their opposing views, but as i said, its not a discussion, with the usual suspects I referred to its more of a never ending foghorn in your ear not giving you a chance to have your say and be listened to.

Of course you're all for listening, &c.

You are?

What?

Sorry?

Yes?

Of course you're all for listening, &c.

You are?

What?

Sorry?

Yes?

edit. Sorry, forgot the condescending ' :thumb: '

For the love of God, make them stop!!! I want to read about Villa related issues, without the sense of impending doom coming out of the main forum...