The staying in OT as the VT forum is soul destroying thread

dAVe80

Anyone else sick and tired of reading all the bile and sh*te on the main forum at the moment? I know I am!

Come on who's with me? Let's boycott it until we actually know 100% for sure, who is actually gonna be the manager of our great club!

Beside, everyone knows OT is where the cool kids hang out...

Yes, just had a look in the manager thread. Full of shite. And multiple postings of the same message as if some posters have got Parkinsons.

And numerous quotes by laughable outlets like TalkSport and pretend ITK's on Twatter.

Utter, utter bollocks.

"The staying in Off Topic period thread" for me. If it wasn't for this part I'd be off VT in a shot.

There's an OT Period Thread? Mmm, finally a suitable replacement for the lovely laydees thread.

Lost hours in that thread this week. No more though. It's just the same people going around in the same circles and it's rather dull now.

Don't think we need to name people in that thread - we all know who they are ;)

AAARGH!! PARKINSONS MULTI POST!!

You're only jealous cos no one calls you Grandad!

Unfortunately I get called much worse!

Count me in . What makes me laugh is the number of posters who have been members for years but have never posted before, all this at the time the inbreds have been saying they are coming on to VT to create shite

Yes, it's lovely that they're helping pay for the new database server with all this increased traffic. :mrgreen: