The staying in OT as the VT forum is soul destroying thread

dAVe80

i went to a teppanyaki experience in lisburn with a voucher i bought off groupon. i was so excited, i was looking at videos of teppanyaki cooks flipping cooked food into the mouths of eager punters and juggling with knives and much more. i couldnt wait to take my girlfriend there. we got there and went up to the hot cooking thing where a chinese man, possibly not even the head chef merely pushed the food around making sure it was cooked thoroughly. that was it. no flipping prawns, juggling knives, spitting fire.... just.... cooking.

I enjoy making jokes in the VT section. I know I shouldn't because it angers people more than usual... but it's pretty funny!

:lol:

That was the rationale behind my "What I had for lunch press conference" riff.

It used up a page or so.

I'd say more like 5 or 6 pages!! I was very confused, to say the least..

• 4 weeks later...

Although I've been reading on here for years but joined up recently, it really does amaze me how many retards there are on here. I never bite though...that's how they suck you into the needless "smacking your head against a brick wall" debates.

There is 1 poster in particular who seems to be in the center of every "debate" It doesnt help when other posters react but i cant believe he hasnt been banned yet!