The staying in OT as the VT forum is soul destroying thread

dAVe80

:shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock:

I just went on the main forum where the discussion about the potential new manager is going on. I cannot believe what I was reading. The bitching/gossiping/arguing has gone to new levels. It is literally all out war there. Some of these people are just insane, absolutely crazy. I am genuinely shocked by what I have read, and I am not over reacting. The trauma of it all means I probably won't go back to that section of the site for a while. What must fans of other clubs think when they read that crap???? It is embarrassing.

Since this entire Corsicagate :) saga, I've been wondering can anyone tell me what you call someone from Corsica?

Course I can.

(That joke works so much better spoken)

This made me chuckle pretty hard. Actually this entire thread is great! Even the title put a smile on my face.

It will all be over soon fellas and then the madness will calm down. I doubt it will ever go away. But it will calm down. x

I can't believe how bad its gotten. People talking about protesting because we are interviewing McLeish, crap about how the board and randy have a lot of explaining to, how no one will show up to games.

I've come the conclusion that the problem is that we have 3 groups of idiots:

'The Villa won a cup 30 years ago so its our right to be at the top'

'St Martin was great we should have never have got rid of him, i blame the board for everything wrong in my life'

'I'm more concerned with hating the scum that supporting Villa'

I can't believe how bad its gotten. People talking about protesting because we are interviewing McLeish, crap about how the board and randy have a lot of explaining to, how no one will show up to games.

I've come the conclusion that the problem is that we have 3 groups of idiots:

'The Villa won a cup 30 years ago so its our right to be at the top'

'St Martin was great we should have never have got rid of him, i blame the board for everything wrong in my life'

'I'm more concerned with hating the scum that supporting Villa'

Those groups represent the majority.

SSN Breaking News....Sky sources believe Mooney's original choice for pudding was strawberry cheesecake.
General Krulak here.

Mike has asked me to point out that he is a man of integrity, and he would NEVER make any attempt to obtain a pudding that was not available. Strawberry cheesecake was never even considered. Caramel shortbread was the best possible candidate, so I urge you to get behind this decision and move on.

I won't be posting for a while as I have to spend some time watching re-runs of "The Sands of Iwo Jima", "Guadalcanal Diary" and "The Pacific".

Semper Fi.

Indeed. No one has been appointed yet, but the hatred and bile is out in abundance
Hatred and Bile sound like some 1950's small time gangsters who's speciality was body snatching.

Where is PC Jack Warner when you need him

When I read last nights statement from the board I decided not to go in the main forum for a while. I don't have to see the over reacting to know it's there. This place suits me fine for now. :nod:

I made an error and posted in the manager thread today. Apparently as I go against the majority on there I am living in a fantasy world.

Most of the people posting in there no F all about football or the Villa so I will leave them to it.