The staying in OT as the VT forum is soul destroying thread

dAVe80

Yep seems to be more than one, I dont post much anway, never have done, but this is the worst I can remember it being since I have been reading the site.

I can't work out if they are just trolling or if they have some serious character issues that should not be shared on a football forum.

I also dont like the way they are discussing the owners like they are some kind of Nazi sex offender register candidates.

I'm just hoping for some more transfer links to be honest because I like the fact that you (GarethRDR) put pictures with them all. It sounds bloody sad but it actually makes me enjoy reading the transfer links more.

We should hold a poll to see who we should ban!

I'll vote for that pesky GarethRDR fella, I hate him soooo bad, I poured boiling water over my hamster and watched his eyes melt, and then ate his dead carcass, then poo'd it out and set fire to it, then put it out and revived him, because i love my hamster.

If I ever saw that mother flippa' I'd ignore the vagoo out of him!

I'm just hoping for some more transfer links to be honest because I like the fact that you (GarethRDR) put pictures with them all. It sounds bloody sad but it actually makes me enjoy reading the transfer links more.

Those aren't Google sourced, you know; I have to hide in the WC's of the most remote stadiums in the world to get those bad boys. I mean, if I don't photograph Shay Given having a shit, who will?!

Maybe Voinjama, come to think of it.