Things you often Wonder

mjmooney

31 minutes ago, PussEKatt said:

That cant be right.He died for our sins,...........Oh,sorry,I forgot that only lasted 3 days.

That's a good point. Death is hardly the ultimate sacrifice if you can just magic yourself alive again. 

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, mjmooney said:

That's a good point. Death is hardly the ultimate sacrifice if you can just magic yourself alive again. 

Think about it.You could watch Villa on Saturday,die on tuesday and be back in time to watch their next game.Actually,if you timed it right you could watch Villa on both weekends and  midweek game and still get yourself dead and resurected.

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, PussEKatt said:

Think about it.You could watch Villa on Saturday,die on tuesday and be back in time to watch their next game.Actually,if you timed it right you could watch Villa on both weekends and  midweek game and still get yourself dead and resurected.

I've died a little bit inside most of the times I've watched Villa over the last 20 years. 

• Like 2

33 minutes ago, Stevo985 said:

I once had some Vietnamese wine that had a snake in the bottle. 

Not sure how @bicksteris going to prove I didn’t but I looks forward to it anyway 

When I was in Hanoi, some guys came back to our hostel with what looked like dried blood on their faces.

Turns out they'd been to some weird snake blood wine place where a guy cuts the snake and then they would bite the live beating heart out of the snake and put it in the wine.  Erm yeah, no thanks.

37 minutes ago, Stevo985 said:

I once had some Vietnamese wine that had a snake in the bottle. 

Not sure how @bicksteris going to prove I didn’t but I looks forward to it anyway 

Possibly not suitable for vegetarians to watch :P but at snake village you can get a bit more than just the wine:

• Sad 1

5 minutes ago, HanoiVillan said:

Sorry yes, missed your post but yes that's what it is. They show it in the video, it's alcohol plus snake blood with the heart in it.

I think with the guys I spoke to, the place actually let the visitors remove the heart where it all seems to be done behind the scenes here which makes it a bit more palatable.  

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Wainy316 said:

When I was in Hanoi, some guys came back to our hostel with what looked like dried blood on their faces.

Turns out they'd been to some weird snake blood wine place where a guy cuts the snake and then they would bite the live beating heart out of the snake and put it in the wine.  Erm yeah, no thanks.

I prefer a nice cold pint of Bia Saigon when in Vietnam! 

• Like 1

Â