Things you often Wonder

mjmooney

18 hours ago, Xela said:

Don't wash your bumhole too much though. Heed the warnings. 

What warnings??? What are they?  I'm asking for a friend obviously.

• Like 1

I only generally have showers in Hotels, even then I'll have a bath if I can. I can still fit in a Premier Inn bath (just). Tunes on, reading material out. 

I really dislike showers

2 hours ago, Seat68 said:

Every inch gets washed, apart from my face, obviously. That's not had a wash in current memory. I genuinely can't recall washing my face as an adult. 

??????? Not Sure If Serious. 

I wash everywhere, every day, including my arse crack and bum hole, and have never had any arse related irritation. I don’t see why you wouldn’t clean between your bum each day because just wiping it with toilet paper isn’t all that clean. 

As for baths: they’re nice to relax in, but I have a shower after because lying in your own filth is a bit grim. 

I think I have OCD. 

On 19/05/2019 at 12:47, Morley_crosses_to_Withe said:

You all shower!? Posh b******s!

I just lick my hands then give my balls and armpits a good rub. 

I've heard the middle class get someone in for that kind of thing.

3 hours ago, mjmooney said:

??????? Not Sure If Serious. 

Genuinely. I shave obviously. I'm not a farmer. But can't recall ever washing my face. My face gets wet and I dry it with a towel after a shower, but I don't wash it so to speak. 

• Like 1

20 hours ago, bickster said:

I only generally have showers in Hotels, even then I'll have a bath if I can. I can still fit in a Premier Inn bath (just). Tunes on, reading material out. 

I really dislike showers

See I don't get baths.

You sit in warm water that gets colder every minute, thus making the experience worse as the time passes.

Also, you go in dirty, so you essentially swim in your own filth. 

Plus it's an effort (waiting for the bath to fill) and it wastes so much unnecessary water.

Showers all the way. 

• Like 1

I don’t feel clean unless my head/face has been washed. Since I started grading my hair, I wash my hair (and subsequently the rest of my head) pretty much every day these days.

The areas of concentrated washing - head/face, armpits, cock & balls, arse and general perineum area. They’re the important bits. Everywhere else gets a soapy rinse over.

• Like 1

15 minutes ago, tonyh29 said:
38 minutes ago, Mic09 said:

See I don't get baths.

You sit in warm water that gets colder every minute, thus making the experience worse as the time passes.

Also, you go in dirty, so you essentially swim in your own filth. 

Plus it's an effort (waiting for the bath to fill) and it wastes so much unnecessary water.

Showers all the way. 

not to mention that if you are  Northern , its  a pain in the arse to have to take  all that coal out the bath for your annual wash

We need to take the coal out too use in creating a small fire underneath the tin bath to make the water nice and toasty,  out in 't garden obviously.  (leave some coal in to save water if you want too, up the far end of the bath in a pile is best,  gives the coal a nice clean as well👍🏻😀).  Great place to eat an orange also.  Winner.

48 minutes ago, Mic09 said:

Plus it's an effort (waiting for the bath to fill) and it wastes so much unnecessary water

This time is generally taken up by doing something else and coming back

There isn't much space in a bath for water after I've got in :mrgreen:

17 minutes ago, bickster said:

What the actual f is grading your hair?

Shaving it with electric clippers. Like a buzz cut.

It’s done in different grades - grade 1 is 3mm hair length, grade 2 is 6mm in length and so on. 

“Grading” probably isn’t the right word, but “shaving” it could be interpreted as a bic wet shave or something.

Edited by Shropshire Lad

5 minutes ago, Shropshire Lad said:

Shaving it with electric clippers. Like a buzz cut.

It’s done in different grades - grade 1 is 3mm hair length, grade 2 is 6mm in length and so on. 

“Grading” probably isn’t the right word, but “shaving” it could be interpreted as a bic wet shave or something.

So its a haircut :mrgreen:

• Haha 1

Just now, bickster said:

So its a haircut :mrgreen:

Well yes, it is a haircut. But what I was saying was that since I’ve been having my hair shorter (grade 1 or 2), i’ve been washing my hair pretty much every day whereas before when I was sporting a longer haircut I wouldn’t wash it every day because it would get frizzy.

Here's my full shower routine. I'm sure you're all super interested.

Get into shower and stand under until everything is wet.

Once wet, apply shampoo to head (and beard if present). Don't rinse.

With shampoo still in, wash face with facewash, and rinse.

Big squirt of shower gel into palm of left hand. 

Right hand then takes shower gel from left hand and applies to left armpit, then crotch and surrounding areas and finally arse crack and surrounding areas.

What's left in the palm of left hand is then applied to right armpit.

Lather up shower gel and spread to chest, shoulders belly etc

Rinse entire body

Done. That's a pre-work, regular shower. More intense cleaning including legs and feet may get introduced after sport or garden work etc

• Like 1

25 minutes ago, Shropshire Lad said:

i’ve been washing my hair pretty much every day

Not good for your hair that. Effectively you are stripping your hair of its natural oils on a daily basis

13 minutes ago, bickster said:

Not good for your hair that. Effectively you are stripping your hair of its natural oils on a daily basis

Cheers, but I think I have a higher oil to hair ratio than most so think i’m ok.

Â