Things you often Wonder

mjmooney

8 minutes ago, choffer said:

Prompted by a family conversation last night, do people wash their legs in the shower or just let the water run down their legs and presume that makes them clean?

Wash them. 

7 minutes ago, choffer said:

Prompted by a family conversation last night, do people wash their legs in the shower or just let the water run down their legs and presume that makes them clean?

Depends on the size and overhang of your cock n balls.

I have to wash my legs.

By cock n balls, I mean belly.

16 minutes ago, choffer said:

I’d only properly wash them if I’d been playing sport or they were muddy or something. 

But just a standard pre work shower? Nah

My legs get wet, but probably aren’t “washed”. Unless they’re muddy, like stevo says.

I suppose thinking about it, I don’t wash my back either. Soapy water gets on it and it’s rinsed off, but only as a result of elsewhere being cleaned.

I do my legs but rarely do my feet for some reason.  Probably can't be arsed to bend down that far at that time of the morning.  As long as you do your armpits and the bit between your balls and arse crack every day then probably just rinsing the rest is ok.

why do they say scoring a goal just before half time is the best time to score? Surely it's just after half time.  The opposition manager has just given a 15 minute talk about what to do next, and within a couple of minutes the circumstances change.

• Like 1

I'm with @mjmooney on this one. The purpose of a shower is to wash and cleanse. Maybe for those in the UK it's for some warmth too.

Just scrubbing the main culprits for odor is like only brushing the teeth visible when you smile. You're taking half measures to keep up appearances.

We're not so run into the ground from our night long sleep that we can't wake up in the morning and accomplish the simple task of doing a whole body wash, are we?

8 minutes ago, Shropshire Lad said:

Gee, thanks armitage shanks, that’s really informative.

#lifehacks

• Haha 2

10 minutes ago, Shropshire Lad said:

Gee, thanks armitage shanks, that’s really informative.

Thought you could use a reminder, seeing as your back and legs, which make up a large portion of your body surface area, apparently don't get a scrub.

24 minutes ago, A'Villan said:

Thought you could use a reminder, seeing as your back and legs, which make up a large portion of your body surface area, apparently don't get a scrub.

They’re clean enough, a rinse with some soapy water is sufficient.

Edited by Shropshire Lad

21 minutes ago, Shropshire Lad said:

They’re clean enough, a rinse with some soapy water is sufficient.

I wouldn't blame anyone for enjoying a hot shower. I know I do during Autumn and Winter over here.

I came off a bit conceited and didn't mean to be pedantic about other peoples shower habits, it's not like there is evident hygiene concern.

Except maybe some pong from my post. My bad.

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, Rugeley Villa said:

Never wash my legs unless I’ve wore shorts at work, or played football(which is rare nowadays) . I suppose postmen wash their legs everyday. 

This sounds like a terrible sequel to “The postman always rings twice”.

• Like 3

Â